Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2012 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 ash2012

any one have more detailed information on maths HL paper 2 DEBS please, other than the spreadsheet !!?? will return hints on what i have done :) thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 simpsons93

I dunno if you checked the spreadsheet, but it seems quite detailed if you haven't - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AguQN1lPsoGFdHdZMzZDNmdZdFZwdFFxazI3N2RNa2c&toomany=true#gid=0

If you have seen it, sorry I can't be more help, I did the examcraft one :(

Yea i saw it. didn really help me. The examcraft one looks like a lovely paper towards the deb one!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 SaveMeBarry

simpsons93 wrote: »
    Yea i saw it. didn really help me. The examcraft one looks like a lovely paper towards the deb one!

Yeah, I actually put up the info on the examcraft one, it was a grand paper. Sorry again that I can't be more help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 orla xx

whats coming up in regional geography??

Yeah, I actually put up the info on the examcraft one, it was a grand paper. Sorry again that I can't be more help.

your grand! Thanks anyway!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭HeaneyBabe

those looking for HL geog deb! You're welcome!
    Long Questions:
    Q.1 OS maps, Folding and Faulting and A Karst Region. (Know a feature of a karst region too)
    Q.2 River Processes (Know mature and old stage of river), Landform development (by finding it on the map and giving a grid reference for it and then talking about the formation) and How Humans interfere with river processes.
    Q.3 Plate Tectonics, Weathering (free thaw, hydrolisis and something else - choose one) and then how humans interfere with rock cycle.
    Q. 4 Map skills, Pop distribution and Urban Regions.
    Q.5 Agriculture in an irish region and impact of EU enlargement on a member state.
    Q.6 Comparing secondary activities in Two european regions and then the concept of a region and how it is definied.
    Overpopulation and Migration come up together. (Causes and effects of overpop and impacts on donor and recipient country for migration)

Geoecology Q's were:
    - Human activities that effect the soil characteristics.
    - General composition and characteristics of one soil type.
    - Climate and how it afftects characteristics of biome.

thank you :D

banana123 wrote: »
    in the question on
    landform developement could you talk about a river? and did u have to compare agriculture between the 2 regions or just talk about one region?
    hey is this deb or examcraft??

• Registered Users Posts: 14 staceyb

I will. will you do the same as well!

yeah i dont have it till thursday though??

hey :) does anyone have examcraft HL geography please ?? a bit too vague on spreadsheet :/ . . thanks

• Advertisement

do u have to write alot on the
    old and mature stage of river processes??

staceyb wrote: »
    yeah i dont have it till thursday though??

I have it TOMORROW!

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭anishboi

What is the type of reaction asked on the examcraft chemistry?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 LChater

Does anyone know the question for the
    Pros
    caca milis?
    question on irish paper 2 DEB?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 eimear444

Does anyone please have hl chemistry deb other than the spreadsheet

• Registered Users Posts: 26 johnson901

Need help for English Paper 2 HL DEB!!!! Does the
    theme of deception just come up for Hamlet or does a question on his character
    come up aswell, do you have a choice? Thanks :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 dumdiddle

Anybody know what the long question number 3 was on the business higher level DEB?

I have it TOMORROW!

Ah balls ! best of luck anyway sounds like you'll need it :)

Have you done DEB accounting?
    If so pm me please :)

have you done deb chemistry??
    Biology is
    genetics is a genetic cross and structural difference betwwen RNA and DNA.. know cross pollination and self pollination
    homeostasis definition then about the kidney know what hormone is secreted and where its secreted from
    amoeba draw and label 3 things other than the contractile vacuole
    bacteria know the growth phases
    Draw and label the heart and label the direction of oxeganated blood flow and talk about the effects of smoking diet and exercise on the human circulatory system

i have the chemistry HL if u want it

could i please have chemistry higher level especially organic question in detail??

• Advertisement

eimear444 wrote: »
    could i please have chemistry higher level especially organic question in detail??

Could I please have it to! i have it in the morning.

Dont know which company this is? the one with the barcode?
    text 1 Qb write a talk to be delivered to your class mates on the effect a piece of creative art has had on you

text 2 QB write out the text of an interview where you question someone who inspires you about his/her inspiration

Text 3 QB write a letter to the editor of the observer responding to the points raised in this article and outlining your own viewpoint on the digital age

the essays were
    -an article for a serious news paper on the issues of excess and waste of money in society
    -a personal essay on the importance of music in your life
    -write a modern love story
    -the text of a speech for/against the future of publishing is digital
    -speech to your peers about stereotyping of young people in media
    -descriptive essay about a place that means a lot to you
    - short story where an older person looks back an important event
    hope this helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Leaving_cert

staceyb wrote: »
    Dont know which company this is? the one with the barcode?
    text 1 Qb write a talk to be delivered to your class mates on the effect a piece of creative art has had on you

text 2 QB write out the text of an interview where you question someone who inspires you about his/her inspiration

Text 3 QB write a letter to the editor of the observer responding to the points raised in this article and outlining your own viewpoint on the digital age

the essays were
    -an article for a serious news paper on the issues of excess and waste of money in society
    -a personal essay on the importance of music in your life
    -write a modern love story
    -the text of a speech for/against the future of publishing is digital
    -speech to your peers about stereotyping of young people in media
    -descriptive essay about a place that means a lot to you
    - short story where an older person looks back an important event
    hope this helps!

It's examcraft

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Crowley94

does anyone know what is coming up on the OL maths paper 2

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Pennyroyal Tea

johnson901 wrote: »
    Need help for English Paper 2 HL DEB!!!! Does the
    theme of deception just come up for Hamlet or does a question on his character
    come up aswell, do you have a choice? Thanks :D

I did that exam on Friday. :)
    The theme of deception comes up, and the question on Hamlet's character is "Hamlet is not perfect, but he deserves sympathy and admiration from the audience. Support this statement with reference to the text.

I found it easier to quote the
    character question
    rather than the
    deception
    one, so I did that and had plenty to write. There's details (accurate) of PII on the spreadsheet here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AguQN1lPsoGFdHdZMzZDNmdZdFZwdFFxazI3N2RNa2c&type=view&gid=0&f=true&sortcolid=-1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250

L.Simz wrote: »
    Lads can anyone help with examcraft maths OL paper 1? :O
    theres a ratio question, a compond interest question, diffrentiation from first principles, local min and local max graph question and quotient rule
    thats all i can remember sorry !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Smilethief

I need these HL History questions:

Movements for political and social reform
    Dictatorship and democracy in Europe
    European retreat from empire and the aftermath

I haven't been to a history class all year due to my conflicting timetable, so I could really use them.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 johnson901

I did that exam on Friday. :)
    The theme of deception comes up, and the question on Hamlet's character is "Hamlet is not perfect, but he deserves sympathy and admiration from the audience. Support this statement with reference to the text.

I found it easier to quote the character question rather than the
    deception
    one, so I did that and had plenty to write. There's details (accurate) of PII on the spreadsheet here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AguQN1lPsoGFdHdZMzZDNmdZdFZwdFFxazI3N2RNa2c&type=view&gid=0&f=true&sortcolid=-1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250
    Thanks a million :) Also did a choice between literary genre come up for the comparitive? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Pennyroyal Tea

johnson901 wrote: »
    Thanks a million :) Also did a choice between literary genre come up for the comparitive? :)

No bother. :cool:

A choice between
    literary genre and general vision and viewpoint
    came up.
    General Vision and Viewpoint
    was
    how it shapes a reader's response
    and
    literary genre
    was
    The way texts tell their story can greatly influence the readers enjoyment of the text.

But each option comes with a part A and B. You answer either A or B. One will be composed of two shorter questions, and one will be one long question. I chose the long one for
    general vision and viewpoint.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 SaveMeBarry

DEB accounting in more detail than spreadsheet. Anyone ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement