Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2012 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 tulu123

_amy_ wrote: »
    anyone have HL music DEB pleaseeee? :(
    yaa
    long question on barry, just asking bout techniques and stuff , wright times signatures it was section b1 that came up
    tchaikovsky was recapitulation
    bach was tennor aria
    Queen was verse 1 and 2
    essays.. all i can remember is sean nos and the north america essay
    Q5 on composing papers was major backing chords
    Q1 16 bar phrase was 3/4 time n had an anacrusios
    oh on listening there was jig. write a bar of rhythm for jig and features of one
    there was some sort of march song aswell.
    err thats all i can remember
    hope that helps!

SPOILERS PLEASE - Mod

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 32 Crism

I know it's annoying when people ask for spoilers etc..

But if anyone has any info on Applied Maths HL examcraft or DEB, please send me a form here.

Its depressing putting in these spoilers all day and not finding my own subjects :]

Also people might find this view of the sheet more comfortable.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Cicibrenbren00

AG SCIENCE DEB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE THIS IS AN EMMERGENCY. I'll shift the first person with any hints :O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 tulu123

How do you look at spreadsheets and where are they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 pinkflower

jclol wrote: »
    DEB BIOLOGY

Last exam on monday is Biology can anyone please pm me actual info on whats exactly asked rather than chapters - Already seen spreadsheet

Done all other DEB papers can give more detailed info from what i remember

Have you done DEB accounting?
    If so pm me please :)
    please please can I have HL chemistry :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 RoseanneB

I'm not sure which company, but does anyone know ANYTHING about the'A
    Doll's House
    ' Single Text question in paper two? Everyone's talking about
    Hamlet
    :(

I have Spoilers on Biology HL, Irish OL, Art HL/OL, German HL, Spanish HL, Maths OL/HL and Geography HL. :pac:

Thank you! x

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,183 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

RoseanneB wrote: »

I have Spoilers on Biology HL, Irish OL, Art HL/OL, German HL, Spanish HL, Maths OL/HL and Geography HL. :pac:

So post them.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 BrianOSuilleabh

Famekiller wrote: »
    i had the DEB higher Biology
    . qs 14 learn mitosis, the 4 stages need to be writen out i.e prophase metaphase anaphase and telophase, then you have to describe the main events with each stage .. not really diagram stuff.. i forget the rest of question 14 :/ qs 15 had different part. learn the diagram of the heart and it asked how the heart beats or sends signals? something about different parts of the brain labeling parts so if you have ever done the brain youd want to read over it. id never seen some of them. and learn to draw the male reproductive system, where sperm is stored and also where its made. i cant remember much else :/
    do you have
    DEB ACCOUNTING, GEOGRAPHY?
    AND IF I HAVE ANY MORE INFO ILL TRY GIVE IT TO YOU. THATS ALL I CAN REMEMBER
    :/

Hey was there an experiment kind of like the one in
    2010 Question 8
    or one along those lines?? :D Please help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 BrianOSuilleabh

Yes! :) And the
    World Wars?

Yup thanks so much your awesome :D
    Do you know what the question for An Lasair Coille is? (We didnt do Cácá Milis) and for A Thig na tit orm??
    :)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 32 Crism

Im looking for anything at all on applied maths HL and DCG HL both examcraft, please fill out a form here.

Spreadsheet is here for any no0bs.

Thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 hailey_

The spreadsheet isn't very clear for DEB Accounting or Economics so if anyone has anything on them let me know?

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭clairey__Ox

Hey I was just wondering for English DEB P2 and the question on
    Hamlet and how we sympathised yet admired him, is that just his strengths and weaknesses?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 UC

Examcraft geography spoilers are pretty unclear. Anyone that sat the exam have more concise information to put on the chart?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 School Sucks!!!!

Was there anything about
    the irish language
    as an essay on that paper?

Yes, one of the aiste titles was
    Beatha teanga í a labhairt.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭sophiiieee

Any one have HL geography spoilers please, i know biology irish english and home ec :)

staceyb wrote: »
    Dont know which company this is? the one with the barcode?
    text 1 Qb write a talk to be delivered to your class mates on the effect a piece of creative art has had on you

text 2 QB write out the text of an interview where you question someone who inspires you about his/her inspiration

Text 3 QB write a letter to the editor of the observer responding to the points raised in this article and outlining your own viewpoint on the digital age

the essays were
    -an article for a serious news paper on the issues of excess and waste of money in society
    -a personal essay on the importance of music in your life
    -write a modern love story
    -the text of a speech for/against the future of publishing is digital
    -speech to your peers about stereotyping of young people in media
    -descriptive essay about a place that means a lot to you
    - short story where an older person looks back an important event
    hope this helps!

Thats the examcraft paper :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Kellogs92

DEB Biology exact Qs in detail somebody please :)

Kellogs92 wrote: »
    DEB Biology exact Qs in detail somebody please :)

sorry i did the examcraft one but look on the spread sheet there is a lot of information on it :)

sophiiieee wrote: »
    sorry i did the examcraft one but look on the spread sheet there is a lot of information on it :)
    i know thanks :)

Famekiller wrote: »
    i had the DEB higher Biology
    . qs 14 learn mitosis, the 4 stages need to be writen out i.e prophase metaphase anaphase and telophase, then you have to describe the main events with each stage .. not really diagram stuff.. i forget the rest of question 14 :/ qs 15 had different part. learn the diagram of the heart and it asked how the heart beats or sends signals? something about different parts of the brain labeling parts so if you have ever done the brain youd want to read over it. id never seen some of them. and learn to draw the male reproductive system, where sperm is stored and also where its made. i cant remember much else :/
    do you have
    DEB ACCOUNTING, GEOGRAPHY?
    AND IF I HAVE ANY MORE INFO ILL TRY GIVE IT TO YOU. THATS ALL I CAN REMEMBER
    :/
    what did they ask on ecology?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 School Sucks!!!!

Hi:) Can anyone tell me the exact question that came up for An Triail in the DEB paper please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 chInAArOsEE

Is the spreadsheet's Irish paper1 mixed up for the companys, our English and maths papers were both examcraft, but got the essay titles for deb on spreadsheet...? :o Or are the teachers just tards that got papers from diff companys..?:/

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Heane

Does any have maths examcraft ol p2 or business examcraft hl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Sammytammy

Anyone have pass French ????

• Registered Users Posts: 14 staceyb

Anyone know what's coming up on examcraft maths paper 2 OL??

Have it tomorrow and any help would be much appreciated :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 xamox

anyone has detailed geography exam paper??
    in return i can give you English 1 & 2 SCANNED
    and details on business, LCVP, French, Maths p1

• Registered Users Posts: 33 RoseanneB

Just had OL Irish Paper 1 examcraft, absolutely GRAND. The spreadsheet has great hints!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 SarahC95

Construction and Ag Science DEB please and thank you :(

Just wondering if anyone could give me some more detail as to what's coming up in the
    diet
    question? We've had about four different teachers since fifth year and none of them actually covered it very well so any info would be of great help! :)

• Advertisement

RoseanneB wrote: »
    I'm not sure which company, but does anyone know ANYTHING about the'A
    Doll's House
    ' Single Text question in paper two? Everyone's talking about
    Hamlet
    :(

Thank you! x

This is Examcraft :
    (i) "Lies and deception can't have any place in a real relationship."
    In light of this statement, discuss how true this is for the relationships within the play.

OR

(ii) "Nora and Torvald reverse roles completey by the end of the play."
    Discuss this statement, suppoting your answer with suitable reference to the text.

:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement