Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2012 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 melbxxx

Kellogs92 wrote: »
    could i please have the biology in detail? :)
    could i please have history??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 pandax

Hi guys I badly need History OL Examcraft. Please! Someone PM or put in in the spreadsheet! :)

I have Biology, Maths. So if you want message me or I'll put them in the spreadsheet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 jclol

Desperately need specifics on this test, my last exam can offer help with everything else in return :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ng1994

omg someone please help me and tell me whats on the deb music paper im freaking out seriously going to fail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 fukschool

Can somebody please send me the link for the spreadsheet please? (Y)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 DearOhDear

Does anyone have HL Economics done? Both papers would be helpful! :) There's nothing here about it so it would be helpful to a lot of people if somebody could post it! Thanks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭sophiiieee

banana123 wrote: »
    irish examcraft people? ::)
    paper 1:
    aiste: fadbh na timpeallachta - fadhb gan réiteach
    éire nua tír illchultúra
    effects of recession on young people
    debabte had something about what the government does has little effect on the country or something like that

paper 2 is colsaradh, hurlamaboc and the an triail question is that padraig is not the only one to blame for Maires demise or something along those lines
    hope this helps :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ciaramigo

Does anyone out there have anything on geography? I really would appreciate it. Please? :)

Lisaosull wrote: »
    Is it DEB or exam craft English HL Paper that has hamlet
    role of women
    question on?

examcraft

Shempi wrote: »
    does anybody know if your school can choose deb papers AND examcraft?
    Someone told me they did their mocks already n all of their papers were deb... but i don't wanna rely on that and then end up learning off for the wrong paper :/

yes all the schools choose which they want and each teacher gets to see both papers and decide which they want, i have had some DEB papers and some examcraft

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭banana123

anyone know if theres a bronze age question on examcraft art?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 School Sucks!!!!

ROREO93 wrote: »
    What company made the French aural that had a question on
    eco jeans
    ?pls help

Examcraft:)

Anybody have HL geography information please :) also would like precise question information on HL music not sure if it is deb or examcraft its the one with
    Barry as Q1
    i have english, irish home ec and biology :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 smoc_28

ol biology or ol art history anyone please have it tomorrow :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6 IrishGurl2k12

Does anyone have spoiler for Section D: Morality in higher level religion pleaase.. <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 SL122

HL MATHS DEBS anyone?? i have english both papers, geography, home ec and LCVP!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 OisinD

I need music examcraft!

I've english, irish, maths (ol), spanish, and history done if yous want to swap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭haro124

melbxxx wrote: »
    hey i have history tomorrow morning nd really need europe topic 4 division nd realignment and ireland topic 6 govt economy and society in ireland! you'd be a lifesaver! please

Deb
    Ireland 6
    Main social and economic changes 45 - 89 The impact of the first programme for economic expansion 1958-63v The main social and economic problems in the 70s and 80s and how effective thegov. was with dealing with them Importance of Vatican 2 t.v communications revolution

Europe4
    Causes of the Hungarian uprising and why did it fail
    the impact of military alliances 1945-89 The oil crisis 1973 Literary and social criticism 1945-92

pm me if you want hl english ol maths hl geo hl home ec if ye have ol art or ol biology :)

we did the debs paper but could i PLEASE get the history paper off you the topics i do are not up anywhere!

• Advertisement

smoc_28 wrote: »
    pm me if you want hl english ol maths hl geo hl home ec if ye have ol art or ol biology :)

GEOGRAPHY PLEASE :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭haro124

melbxxx wrote: »
    we did the debs paper but could i PLEASE get the history paper off you the topics i do are not up anywhere!
    which topics ?

haro124 wrote: »
    Deb
    Ireland 6
    Main social and economic changes 45 - 89 The impact of the first programme for economic expansion 1958-63v The main social and economic problems in the 70s and 80s and how effective thegov. was with dealing with them Importance of Vatican 2 t.v communications revolution

Europe4
    Causes of the Hungarian uprising and why did it fail
    the impact of military alliances 1945-89 The oil crisis 1973 Literary and social criticism 1945-92
    you are a life saver!!!!! thank you sooooo much!

sophiiieee wrote: »
    GEOGRAPHY PLEASE :D

have you ol art or olbiology by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Syngates

banana123 wrote: »
    do you have Maths Paper 2? I'm in desperation!:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 keeki

does anyone know if this is deb or examcraft OL French ??
    Message/note - You're staying with your pen pal in France. Say that your friend Francais came to your house this evening. Say he was not able to go swimming with you because he had to work.
    Diary entry - Say you have just returned from an exchange in Paris. Say you are happy to be back home with your friends and family. Say you had a great time in Paris and spoke lots of French. Say you want to go to the cinema tomorrow evening to see a French film.

SPOILERS PLEASE - Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 8 LaurH

anybody know about the
    photosynthesis question or the mitosis question
    ...Please help i've biology tomorrow! :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 ash2012

hey :) does anyone have HL GEOG EXAMCRAFT please , i have maths 1 + 2 (debs), english 1+2, Irish 1+2 Examcraft , pm me ...tks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Syngates

I need Maths Paper 2 HL badly! Any help would be appreciated! (both companies)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 chInAArOsEE

Anyone have deb Irish paper 2 the question on
    an lassair choille,
    please :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement