Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2012 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 RabbitWhisper

the question was:
    Q.1-(i) Describe two philosophical ideas from either Socrates or Plato.(ii) was explain why these ideas were important in the development of philosophy.
    Cosmologies and the human experience were Question 2 all in unit 1. and yes you're right! :P you write on how the human experience is interpreted in aesthetic, holy, mystical, poetic and prophetic - you pick two.

eh World religons?
    its section C and theres a and b so yeah :P OH SORRY and theresanother part to explain an NRM, african traditional religion , Baha'l faith, Chinese religion and sihk religion :P - you pick one

no problem! hope that cleared it up.

What was on section D??

• Registered Users Posts: 33 RoseanneB

lauren333 wrote: »
    Can anyone help me? i have irish paper 2 and biology tomorrow. anyone know what the questions for poetry and pros and An Triail are about, the exact questions would be of great help!! also any hints or tips for biology would be much appreciated!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AguQN1lPsoGFdHdZMzZDNmdZdFZwdFFxazI3N2RNa2c&type=view&gid=0&f=true&sortcolid=-1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250

The spreadsheet is fantastic :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 fukschool

simpsons93 wrote: »
    fukschool wrote: »
    Yet again put in spoilers

<history post>

Do have any of the essays in history for the
    gov. economy and society in the R.O.I. 1949-1989?

Nope i dont have any essays at all sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 5,315 ✭✭✭Reventon93

Does anyone know what paper thiso is for home ec???
    Eduction, vitamins, protein, B1 B2 and my teacher said something about leisure and know like the Nsai symbol[ and the others

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Dearbhaile

Maths DEB HL paper 1 anybody??:/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 AineLaw

Hey could anyone tell me what's on the accounting DEB paper? Really freaking out about it here! :/

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭EDmon

RoseanneB wrote: »
    Thank you SO MUCH.

GERMAN HL EXAMCRAFT
    --Reading Comprehension 1:
    About a girl meeting her father at the train station. Q4 is to do with her relationship with her father.
    --Angewandte Grammatik:
    1. Put verbs into their infinitive, state which case they are in, whether they are singular or plural.
    2. Frageworter. Form a question using the verbs and prepositions given.
    --Reading Comprehension 2:
    An article about a vision-impaired boy and his school. Q4 asks you to give synonyms for the underlined words in the text.
    --Äußerung zum Thema:
    (a) Describe a picture showing visually-impaired students walking with canes. Give some examples of physical problems visually-impaired young people face. What can be done in schools to help integrate the visually-impaired with regular students?
    --Schriftliche Produktion:
    (a) Letter features the following themes: the Leaving Cert and its differences with the German school system, getting a summer job, the Olympic Games (including your interest in sport and your opinion on doping) and your Graduation Night.

Aural: Section 1: About a man (Tomas, age 40) who set up a Kung fu school to help kids with difficulty concentrating.
    Section 2: Phonecall from man who is looking for the doctor, who isn't there. He is angry because he had brought his wife to this doctor yesterday and he just said she was stressed and needed quiet, without taking tests. Now she is in hospital.
    Section 3: Conversation with aunt and nephew. Aunt is mad as the boy came home late. Nephew is deffensive.
    Section 4: Weather, man there block of bridge and hit car, but man was uninjured, Looking for 3 men who caused a disturbance in an eiscafe, Floods,...

BIO HL DEB
    Section 1.
    1.Question about trace elements in the human diet. A couple of other foody questions. Another question about a fat soluable vitamin and deficiency.
    2.Ecology easy stuff.
    3.Weird propogation question I can't remember completely, didn't do it.
    4.Photosynthesis
    5.Respiration
    6.Alveoli

Section 2
    1. Investigation of growth of leaf yeast on agar plate experiment.
    2. Effect of temperature on enzyme.
    3. The one where you put seeds on an aegar plate and see if they've started digesting the nutrient medium? I can't remember experiment name.

Section 3
    1.Ecology easy enough stuff. I'd learn the carbon cycle if I were you.
    2. Homeostasis, amoeba, something else (kidney maybe?)
    3.Genetic crosses and DNA stuff.
    4.Part a b c answer 2: Bacteria, mitosis, tissue.
    5.Part a b c answer 2: Brain/Sensory Neuron, Human Reproduction willy diagram and other stuff, heart heart diagram and heartbeat.
    6. Plant reproduction. Genetic engineering.

Additionally, more info on specific things-
    Know everything there is to know on the brain E.G. The areas.
    DNA - Rna and biomolecules
    Kidneys - Where and what hormone is secreted
    Bacteria - Know the growth phases.
    Protista ( Ameoba ) - Draw and label 3 areas ( excluding contractile vacuole )
    Heart - Label it and show where the blood flows. Also explain heartbeat.
    Ecology - You must know food pyramid , the limitations of it. Competition and is competition fiercer in same-species.
    Pollination- Cross + self pollination. Go over in detail , I ignored this.
    Neurons - Sensory , direction or impulse , also learn another system other than CNS a neuron is in. Also a disease e.g. Parkinsons- also a treatment e.g. electricity shock I believe.
    Lungs - Alveoli ( 3 adaptations - One cell thick, surrounded by capillaries ) Know the diagram you will have to label three parts.
    Propagation - Know and adapted stem and root and an example of each and the definitions.
    Reproduction - Know the diagram of a penis , where semial fluid is formed , a few others , and a sterile condition and its cause.

BIOLOGY HL DEB:
    What are the Questions on:
    Short Q:
    Q.2 ecology.
    Q.4 Photosynthesis,
    Q.5 respiration

Long Questions:
    Q11. Ecology
    Q.14 Tissue

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 googlee

Reventon93 wrote: »
    Eduction, vitamins, protein, B1 B2 and my teacher said something about leisure and know like the Nsai symbol[ and the others

Its deb:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 63 ✭✭dovahkiin

Maths Higher level examcraft?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,315 ✭✭✭Reventon93

googlee wrote: »
    Reventon93 wrote: »

Its deb:)
    Thank you : D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 LeavingCert Dyslexic

eh... anybody got higher level Maths Examcraft paper 2 i got biology, construction, business

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Heane

Can someone confirm that
    coleraine is definitely on the examcraft hl exam
    please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Lolly93

Laura.12 wrote: »
    Thank you! Do you know what diary entry came up?
    you just ended ur relationship with you boy/gorlfriend and u use to get along so well... ur very disappointed.. write about it in ur diary... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 itsmee

Anybody know what the
    Larkin
    question is on HL english DEB paper??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 lauren333

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Dave2012

Please is there anyone who has more information than the site.
    Its way too vague unlike the debs one.Anyone done it?
    Any more tips than on the site?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Bec000

can anyone at all pm me about biology pre exam papers please :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9 sam12

Examcraft:)
    can u give me few tips on that aural ?? jst to know what its about cause the tape is so hard and not looking forward to doing it!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 sam12

agg sc anyone ?? EXAMCRAFT??

• Registered Users Posts: 27 smoc_28

really really need ol biology and ol art history has anyone done them??
    deb pleeese :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Rainyrain

Hey guys!! I would really really appreciate if anyone knows anything on the Art HL paper please??

I know that
    Newgrange
    definitely isnt coming up but that's it!!

So any info on appreciation question(gallery), impressionists, renaissance and all that jazz... would love to know?! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 walid2602

If anyone could e-maile me, <snip> any of the following papers i would appreciate it so much
    Maths 1 and 2
    French
    Economics
    Business
    Chemistry
    Biology
    all higher lever please!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭SeanMadd

Rainyrain wrote: »
    Hey guys!! I would really really appreciate if anyone knows anything on the Art HL paper please??

I know that
    Newgrange
    definitely isnt coming up but that's it!!

So any info on appreciation question(gallery), impressionists, renaissance and all that jazz... would love to know?! :o
    They all came up in the examcraft paper. Even newgrange.

Also if anyone can, edit the spreadsheet for examcraft in Art, the very top of it is wrong and is in the DEB paper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

walid2602 wrote: »
    If anyone could e-maile me, <snip> any of the following papers i would appreciate it so much

all higher lever please!

Do not put your email address on a public forum, use the PM function if necessary. If you search this thread and the spreadsheet you will find hints for every single one of those papers.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Saracarroll

Does anyone have examcraft applied maths or will have it soon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 lauren333

anyone know the exact question on pros for
    an lasair choille
    for HL DEB paper2 irish? also the exact question for An Triail please?

Mod note - SPOILERS PLEASE

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭EDmon

itsmee wrote: »
    Anybody know what the
    Larkin
    question is on HL english DEB paper??
    Larkin uses rich imagery and symbols throughout his poetry although he also depicts ordinary events in very ordinary speech. Do you agree with this statement.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 63 ✭✭dovahkiin

examcraft higher maths? pleasseee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 LickMeLeft

could someone please put up the actual specific examcraft business long questions ,spreadsheet is too vague!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 itsmee

EDmon wrote: »
    Larkin uses rich imagery and symbols throughout his poetry although he also depicts ordinary events in very ordinary speech. Do you agree with this statement.

Thank you so much :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement