Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2012 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭EDmon

Hl ECONOMICS DEB spoilers please!! :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 boomsnapboom

i've checked the spreadsheet but it is quite vague. if there only one question for
    caca milis? and is it just the main theme for an triail?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 who.

doe sanyone have to chemistry debs paper i have it tomorrow and i really need it!!!!! i have english hl 1 and 2, maths ol 1 and 2, music hl, irish ol 2, and spanish hl!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 kimkim

elective 1 questions home ec HL examcraft please! we can't be the only school in the country to do elective one. ive been trying for days and no one has replied! even if some one is doing home ec in the next 2 days can they please check the questions for me?! thank you :)

and no, the elective 1 questions are not on the spreadsheet.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 MaevelovesNY

French examcraft anyone !!!!Higher level!Mocks don't start ti after midterm but I still need help!Or Home EC examcraft?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 christopherw

does anyone know what grammer questions were asked in irish examcraft paper 2??? much appreciated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 colm1994600

Yeah here are the full questions:
    Ceist 2 – Prós
    2A. Maidir leis an drama, ‘’An Lasair Choille’’, dean plé gairid ar an léiriú a dhéantar ar an smacht a choinníonn Micil ar Shéamus ó thus deireadh an drama.

‘’Is léir ón nóiméad a gcastar an fear agus an bhean ar a chéile ar an traein sa ghearrscannán ‘’Cáca Milis’’ go mbeidh míshuaimhneas ann, ach is ábhar mór iontais agus uafáis é toradh an míshuaimhnis seo.’’
    Dean plé gairid ar an ráiteas seo.

2B. Maidir le gearrscéal roghnach a ndearna tú staidéar air, luaigh tréith amháin a bhain le pearsa ar bith ann a chuaigh i bhfeidhm ort agus dean plé gairid ar an gcaoi a ndeachaigh an tréith sin a bhfeidhm ar a dtarlaíonn sa saothar.

Cesit 3 – Filíocht
    3A. Maidir leis an dán ‘’Geibheann’’ (thíos), dean an dán a mheas faoi na cinnteidíl seo: (i) suíomh an dáin; (ii) mothúchain sa dán; (iii) an file; (iv) mar a chuaigh an dán i gcionn ortsa.

3B. Maidir le dán roghnach le bean a ndearna tú staidéar air, dean an dán a mheas faoi na cinnteidil seo: (i) suíomh an dáin; (ii) mothúchain sa dán; (iii) an file; (iv) mar a chuaigh an dán i gcionn ortsa.

If you want the Cesit 4, PM me which part of it.. like say what story you studied and I’ll give the actual question

hi, would you be able to send me the Q.4F (i think its eiceolai) for IRISH HL DEB ? would be much appreciated !:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dylanc51

simpsons93 wrote: »
    Could i have Irish please!
    can i have the irish aswel ? just paper 2

• Registered Users Posts: 27 MaKay182

English OL Paper 2 DEB please!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Cicibrenbren00

AG SCIENCE DEB NEEDED BADLY!!! :eek: please i know at least one person in the country has done it :D please pm me or update the spreadsheet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AguQN1lPsoGFdHdZMzZDNmdZdFZwdFFxazI3N2RNa2c#gid=0

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 kimkim

French examcraft anyone !!!!Higher level!Mocks don't start ti after midterm but I still need help!Or Home EC examcraft?

for french:
    --text 1: winner of masterchef
    --text 2: guy talking about his first dog.( be able to recognise the plus que parfait)
    --Q1 (a) write about your experience in a reality tv show.
    (b) write about the responsability involved in looking after a pet.
    --Q2 (a) journal intime: you got you phone taken off you in class while texting your boyfriend
    (b) email: your french friends is coming to stay in ireland for christmas with you (activities, weather, looking forward to it)
    --Q3 (a) reaction the the increase in road deaths
    (b) reaction the girls being more diciplined that boys in class
    --Q4 (a)reaction to a policy to ban kids buying fast food without parents (basicall obesity in young ppl)
    (b) reaction to the increase in mobile use in the world

Read first post and use spoiler tags - Mod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Syngates

Geography HL examcraft and DEB please! The spreadsheet is awful vague! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Ineeda....

Doesn anyone know if Deb make a construction studies paper and if so what was the question one. there is only examcraft on the spreadsheets. someone please reply

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I thought history was easy enough, but I missed the part that said 'do two questions' till ten minutes before, so I just did two pages on
    Northern Ireland in WW2, hope its alright

has anyone done examcraft irish paper 2 yet??? :O HELP PLEASE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 ann hogan

physics physics!! help guys plzzzzzz hl debs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 orla xx

GEOGRAPHY please :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 School Sucks!!!!

has anyone done examcraft irish paper 2 yet??? :O HELP PLEASE

Higher level? I had it today what do you want to know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 orla xx

HL biology?? short qs... some would be nice :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 _Noonan

Has anyone done the art history examcraft paper yet? Whats on the appreciation section. The spreadsheet isn't clear. I have practically all my mocks done, they are all DEB if anyone wants to know, thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 roisinroo

Hii can someone please tell me whats coming up in HL History examcraft and or DEB ? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 School Sucks!!!!

does anyone know what grammer questions were asked in irish examcraft paper 2??? much appreciated
    (/-Aimsigh sampla den ainmfhocal sa tuiseal ginideach iolra. -Aimsigh sampla den bhriathar saor san aimsir laithreach. )

Higher level? I had it today what do you want to know?
    yeaaaah!! higher level..what weird questions came up on the comprehensions like grammer and did u have say what kind of person was or what kind of writing is the passage?? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Ladedaa

Business HL DEB?

I have all my exams finish and can help you with Geography, Home Ec, French, English, Maths or Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,315 ✭✭✭Reventon93

If someone could help me to make sure that i have history covered for both papers id be greatful! I can help with:
    • Examcraft HL Biology
    • DEBS HL Home Ec
    • DEBS HL English paper 1&2
    • Examcraft HL Spanish

Ok. So for history i have covered:
    Northern Ireland i only have Coleraine in detail but also know the other case studies
    Persuit of Sovereignty i have Sinn Fein, and The treaty covered
    Doccument i know is India so i'm ok on that
    American History i have Foreign Policy, Civil Rights movement and Collapse of Consensus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 usernamee

Could someone please let me know in detail other than spreadsheet what is on the examcraft chemistry? I have done most other exams if you need them!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 mocker2012

geography detailed HL examcraft please

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Exam

Can someone confirm for me please on the DEB Geography honours paper in the geology section if spoiler
    General composition and characteristics of one soil type.
    thank you:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Ladedaa

mocker2012 wrote: »
    any chance of geog HL?
    Exam wrote: »
    Can someone confirm for me please on the DEB Geography honours paper in the geology section if spoiler
    General composition and characteristics of one soil type.
    thank you:)

The geology question is
    The effects of climate on a biome and something else.

Have you got business DEB?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 johnson901

Can anyone tell me the geology questions that came up on either examcraft or DEB please? :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement