Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roof Arial

Options
  • 04-01-2012 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Anyone know someone who does arial installations? Would need to be on the chimney I guess.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Saorview I presume? I.bought light ones and fitted them in the attic, perfect picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭davocesque

if it is saorview, luckily in greystones we have a mast, so all i needed was a saorview compatible tv and rabbit ears!! (the rabbit ears are UHF/VHF so they have the two ears as well as a hoop ring) perfect quality!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Dmckeown

Ah, so we have a dedicated mast for the digital service?
    Before I couldn't get a picture at all in the house with the old analog signal.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,933 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

its the same mast as for analogue (on Kindlestown Hill) but digital is more forgiving of weak signal (also there was/is no TV3 on the local analogue transmitter).

Advertisement