Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

roller doors for sheds

• 04-01-2012 2:07pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭

have any of ye bought roller doors for sheds lately. what hkind of money did ye pay for them and what size were they. does the automatics give any trouble?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 828 ✭✭✭TUBBY

Well I got one there last year. 14ft x 10ft with double side lock. Good strong Henderson roller door.

Manual but nice roller on it. Stood me EUR1050 I am nearly sure and got the VAT back on it. That price was for it fitted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭1chippy

got a 14' x 14' electric roller door with keyed access from outsided stood me 16 or 1700. fitted myself. be sure to check the gauge of the profile and the motor, there are some crowds supplying powder coated tin foil rolled by a screw gun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 240 ✭✭stop thelights

we got one last year off autoroller based in kanturk. we're not too away from them and they did a standard bay wide by 19ft for 1650. Fitted and its electric. Good quality would recommend them. Dont bother with a chain one as u will get sick of opening and closing it and it will just stay open. With electric u just push a button and walk away.:cool:

Advertisement