Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speed limit Bellaghy - gotta be a hoax?

Options
  • 04-01-2012 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

Has anyone seen the speed limit from Bellaghy/Charlestown to Curry, i.e. heading north, is 50kph all the way..?
    I've never noticed this til this morning.

Surely that can't be right on that stretch of road - anyone know whats going on :confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ectoraige

40701085 wrote: »
    Has anyone seen the speed limit from Bellaghy/Charlestown to Curry, i.e. heading north, is 50kph all the way..?
    I've never noticed this til this morning.

Surely that can't be right on that stretch of road - anyone know whats going on :confused::confused::confused:

I would assume it's to do with roadworks. The council put a temporary speed restriction on the road to protect the workers, unfortunately it's applied 24/7 so people don't see the reason for it. There's one between Drumcliffe and Grange too.

Advertisement