Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost cash - Our ladys hospital donation Crumlin

Options
  • 04-01-2012 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

I Lost 350 euro cash yesterday at 11am January 3rd on Merrion Square beside the Mont Claire hotel or I left it behind in a siver 09D taxi due to a faulty wallet at 11am.

I am willing to publicly donate the entire 350 Euro amount to our ladys Our Lady's Children's Hospital, Crumlin and also give a 100 euro reward to the person who found the money for their honesty. I will pay for a taxi up to the hospital and we can both hand the money in or I can scan copies of the donation receipt online here on boards.ie

This was very hard earned money and I would at least like to see it go to good cause.

The garda have rang the taxi driver as I had the receipt and he checked his taxi but no luck.

If anyone found this money in the taxi yesterday or on Merrion Square. Please pm me and we can donate this money to a very good cause.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

Hope the finder does the right thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Lambretta

Thanks Sundew,

Is there anyway I can publicise this post so it reaches more readers?

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭claire983

I hope someone is honest enough to hand it up.
    Have you tried Gumtree or do a page on Facebook??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭uli84

if it was as windy as today it's probably gone with the wind or sth :( but lets hope not and someone hands it in

Advertisement