Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wall of Champions

• 04-01-2012 2:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭

wallofchampions2011.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

If i have any of these winners wrong then let me know and i'll change it. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

very nicely done, but inventing a league called the auction league so you can put yourself up there is cheeky.....:P:P

very nicely done, but inventing a league called the auction league so you can put yourself up there is cheeky.....:P:P

Ha ha, we did actually have one last year but had to give myself some praise on my wall :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,314 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Great stuff Spongey!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,020 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Very nicely done :) might I suggest that we keep this thread stickied at the top ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Ha ha, we did actually have one last year but had to give myself some praise on my wall :D:D:D

Any chance of the Auction League being re-established?
    Would definitely be interested in it, much prefer having a chance at every player rather than snake drafting (especially if at the end of a round).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,026 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Yeah aucton leagues are great, well the draft make them great imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

I don't think any of us will forget the Adrian Peterson fiasco in the Auction League :D

I don't think any of us will forget the Adrian Peterson fiasco in the Auction League :D

The same thing was being talked about in the chat before the draft too and it still happened :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

What happened? somebody burn their entire budget on AP?

• Advertisement

adrian522 wrote: »
    What happened? somebody burn their entire budget on AP?

Someon spent $15 on the bears back up running back adrian peterson.

Won't say who to protect the guilty :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

What was the total budget? $100?

Didn't know he existed to be honest.

adrian522 wrote: »
    What was the total budget? $100?

Didn't know he existed to be honest.

You get $200 but most of the stud players were going for over $50 so that was a quarter of your budget for one of 14 players

Any chance of an updated version of this before the new season?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

Dodge wrote: »
    Any chance of an updated version of this before the new season?

I'll throw one up later today if no one else does.

Actually have it mostly updated except for the winner of the NFL Oireland league last year (although i dont know if thats a boards run league or not)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

Actually have it mostly updated except for the winner of the NFL Oireland league last year (although i dont know if thats a boards run league or not)

Nah that one is finished, you can remove it from the wall.

Advertisement