Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need old Argos catalog number - any ideas ?

Options
  • 04-01-2012 3:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi All,

I have a problem with a tv from Argos and they will help with return if I can quote the catalog number - I have lost the receipt - problem is that its from the winter catalog 2010 - any ideas how I can find a copy of the catalog ??

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Is the product not in the current catalogue? If it is, presumably it will have the same catalogue number.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

You could search the uk site for reviews of your TV model, if it was sold by argos and reviewed, it still comes up even though its old stock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

DinaElla wrote: »
    Hi All,

I have a problem with a tv from Argos and they will help with return if I can quote the catalog number - I have lost the receipt - problem is that its from the winter catalog 2010 - any ideas how I can find a copy of the catalog ??

Many thanks

do the store not have old cataloges used to have them under the customer service from when i used to work there years ago :)

Advertisement