Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worker Dog Nuts

• 04-01-2012 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

I get these in Galway 15kg bag for €10 anyone know of anyone supplying them in the south west? Plastic bag with green writing and a clear window in middle of bag.

High protein food

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 425 ✭✭Vince32

I bet if you google'd the name you'd find a few places that deliver, other than that, I might suggest a body store like holland and barret.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Vince32 wrote: »
    I bet if you google'd the name you'd find a few places that deliver, other than that, I might suggest a body store like holland and barret.

Sorry but Holland and Barrett is a health food shop, it doesnt sell dog food.

Best to try your local Agri store if theres one in your area.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 425 ✭✭Vince32

Fair enough , I thought nuts are nuts, listen to andrea

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭lilacclery

Was previously buying nuts in creamery or agri store but these are better quality and dogs are healthier on them.

Think they're coming down from the north rather covert operation, my father contacts a man who then goes to another guy to get the nuts as needed, he actually has never met supplier, presume a tax dodge, just would suit me better to purchase them down here instead of in bulk every two months from Galway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Vince32 wrote: »
    Fair enough , I thought nuts are nuts, listen to andrea

By nuts, she means dog kibble, some people call them dry nuts. :)

Lila, have you tried the Gain Or Red Mills worker range?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

Maybe try in the hunting forum http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1014 Those with working dogs might know which food it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

lilacclery wrote: »
    I get these in Galway 15kg bag for €10 anyone know of anyone supplying them in the south west? Plastic bag with green writing and a clear window in middle of bag.

High protein food

Have you tried terryland fruit and veg? Or there is a yellow shop a couple of doors down, they used to be N17. They sell dog food in there down the back.

Advertisement