Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Coverage Castletroy?

• 04-01-2012 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I'm in the Castletroy area in Limerick, And apparently UPC doesn't have Broadband coverage in my house, I dont have a landline built into this house, (Don't ask why or how it happened haha) and Im currently Using three's broadband, and I can tell you... It's a load of shi-te. People Very nearby, about 5 - 10 mins walk away have coverage, so I was wondering, is there a way UPC could install it for me? since Im near people who can get connected? Cause this three internets doing my balls in.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

Did you call UPC, or did you check on the online address checker?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Ocsmoke

the online thing doesnt work for my house, because I dont have a house name or number so I dont know if its possible for me to check, I rand them once and they said no, but my friend who lives in galway, he rang them too and they said they dont do coverage, then he asked them if its possible for them to do it and they said that they COULD install cable of no charge, and now he has it so I have no clue.. I never got a chance to
    ask them myself

Advertisement