Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attic Conversion

Options
  • 04-01-2012 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I'm currently trying to get some quotes on an Attic Conversion in a 3 bedroomed house - if anyone has any recommendation on companies that they have tried could you please PM me? There seems to be a lot of them out there ....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Curlz24

Stonewood Homes gave me the most competitive quote on mine when I was doing it so I opted for them,Couldn't complain one bit,Had an engineer on site once a week and gave me daily updates each evening of what was to go ahead the next day! Told me it would take from start to finish 3 weeks,It took 3 working weeks and 2 days would be my only complaint! If you cant find a number I have an invoice somewhere in the house for them with the number on it!

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭To Alcohol

Curlz24 wrote: »
    Stonewood Homes gave me the most competitive quote on mine when I was doing it so I opted for them,Couldn't complain one bit,Had an engineer on site once a week and gave me daily updates each evening of what was to go ahead the next day! Told me it would take from start to finish 3 weeks,It took 3 working weeks and 2 days would be my only complaint! If you cant find a number I have an invoice somewhere in the house for them with the number on it!

Would you mind sending me a PM with that number as well please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

Do you mind me asking how much it cost .

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭bookerboy

Swift Oak Construction are based in Celbridge.
    They have been around for many years and have a great name in the area.
    Contact 087 6778383

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭rondeco

I used A CUT ABOVE CONSTRUCTION. I found them very competitive and the work was very good.

www.acac.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

rondeco wrote: »
    I used A CUT ABOVE CONSTRUCTION. I found them very competitive and the work was very good.

www.acac.ie

I'm in Monasterevin and I used ACAC for our attic conversion. Very happy with their work. A neighbour in my estate also used them and is equally happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Kgibs

Cmar-Ireland, can you PM me with the rough cost that you paid. I am just looking to get an estimation of cost.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 aidanwalsh

I got my attic converted and just finished in january, there is allot of work in it as my builder had to restrengthen all the roof and the floor of the new bedroom, i got these guys www.homeinsurancerepairs.ie contact 014929428 i was happy with there work as they covered all the lower floor well with protective sheets. i got there number from my sister in law where they done her kitchen extension. i can send you over pictures of the room ya did if ya want, and think they are doing an extension in kimmage at the moment saw there van there

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭van damme

I haven't had my attic converted, but I've had a few big jobs done in my home over the past year and a half by these guys and I can highly recommend them.
    Rye River Extensions
    The owners name is Ken - really nice and honest guy based in Leixlip.
    The quotes you get up front are spot on, so no worrying about hidden extras.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mackerano

hi, a few of my neighbours have got there attic's converted in the last year all done by the same builder. ive actually booked him myself for september,
    the name of the company is MR ATTIC.

• Advertisement
Advertisement