Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

hipster type haircut

• 04-01-2012 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Hey i was wondering could someone help me,im looking for a new hair cut.The haircut i want can be kinda descibed as the new hipster haircut i think,its shaved at side with a bit on top.i tried looking for pictures but had no look.

I hope somone knows what im talking about..

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭tommmy

this post has been moved..why???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭stacexD

completely shaved at the sides?
    Like a mohawk or how long at the top?

not completely shaved at the sides and not like a mohawk.

its on the same lines of olly murrs but not so bandy if you know what i mean..

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

All things concerning hair and cosmetics go into the Beauty subforum, clothes in the Fashion and Appearance forum :)

Some pics for inspiration?

Jimmy Darmody from Boardwalk Empire
    jimmy-darmody-makes-my-sunday-nights.jpg

Random model

Textured-mens-haircut.jpg

I know what style you mean and I can't think of anyone famous or the likes who has it! My boyfriend has this style though and he gets in cut in Bedford Stuy, Tempe Bar, Dublin 2. Short on the sides, like done with the razor, then the long on top, sort of floppy on the front? Not like a fringe though! The second picture is kinf of close, if it wasn't styled like that.

Yes you know what im talking about..thank you

Yeah the 2nd pic is kinda close to it..but not styled like that

Im searching around looking for it but not having much luck.

Any advice where i should look

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Nick Grimshaw?

nick-grimshaw_352x625.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭stacexD

Try searching mens indie haircuts, there's a lot like that in the results!

thats a bit extreme im looking for a more tame version of that
    http://www.asos.com/Blood-Is-The-New-Black/Blood-Is-The-New-Black-Crew-Neck-T-Shirt/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2091020&cid=5232&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Blue

the guy modelling this t shirt kinda on those lines

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

you talking about the old Bros / Rick Astley style haircuts from the late 80s, early 90s.....?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

try searching "mens hair" etc on tumblr.com, look at Urban Outfitters models, Cobra Snake photos...

• Advertisement
Advertisement