Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Newborn & Toddlers Off-Topic Chat Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭dublinlady

Leaving my job at no notice would leave other peoples health at risk and so is impossible, my eldest caught so many things when she went to crèche I took her out and have them both minded in my home now by an amazingly lovely lady. It's the same price as 2 in crèche and so was a no brainer for us. While I agree my babies come first - I can't leave work at a moments notice because of sonething minor like conjunctivitis so I think it's important you consider whether a crèche is the most suitable option for u.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,035 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Completely agree with DL. I'm very happy with our crèche but if we're lucky enough to more children I would definitely consider a minder. Although i think I will find it hard to know where to find someone reliable and trustworthy living in a city where I don't know many people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭dublinlady

yellow hen wrote: »
    Completely agree with DL. I'm very happy with our crèche but if we're lucky enough to more children I would definitely consider a minder. Although i think I will find it hard to know where to find someone reliable and trustworthy living in a city where I don't know many people.

The only way is to advertise and meet only the amazing cvs... Then make sure they have some qualifications in childcare, lots of experience and most importantly that u really like eachother! I had time to find one - spent two months meeting people - and when it was right it was right - I just knew! I got most responses from gumtree. But it's down to guy instinct - trust is either there or not - I then has her start 2 weeks before I started back and we all got to know each other very well and she got to know all the girls funny little ways and preferences and by the time I went back to work I was totally at ease with her and was confident she was competent. In fact she's much better at it than me ;)
    But i still miss my girls loads - work sucks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 886 ✭✭✭Emmadilema123

Absolute day from hell today. All but quit my job today! Left sick for the moment but had to advise that my options were limited and I might not be back. Husband went to a funeral and was gone most of the day and evening. Couldn't get the kids down to sleep. Finally got my son down on the chair beside me and a drunk daddy came in and woke him. Then not being satisfied with that decided that he would wake the other one (who was only down about 10 minutes) finally got the little fella back to sleep at 11 and the little lady 5 minutes ago! Grrrrrrrrrrr! Rant over lol

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭lolademmers

That is a day from hell! Hope you have a good day today :-)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Ok- been up since before 6 with a little 4 year old, who is in massive pain with his neck. I've given him Neurofen and Calpol, and he is uncomfortably watching Peppa, yelping with pain if he moves at all.

No aversion to light, spots or any other symptoms. He is in a lot of pain- and not able to get comfortable.

I strongly suspect he might have slept on a toy car.

Any suggestions?

That is a day from hell! Hope you have a good day today :-)

Ha ha thanks a million. Was up all night with the little lady so I'm not optimistic. Wanted to have a nice family day though if I can manage it :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

L woke up at his usual time, but covered in vomit :( . And it must have happened in the middle of the night because it was dried in. And this morning he had a fairly loose poo. Gah, I think he's getting his first gastro (I thought we had escaped).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

Ok- been up since before 6 with a little 4 year old, who is in massive pain with his neck. I've given him Neurofen and Calpol, and he is uncomfortably watching Peppa, yelping with pain if he moves at all.

No aversion to light, spots or any other symptoms. He is in a lot of pain- and not able to get comfortable.

I strongly suspect he might have slept on a toy car.

Any suggestions?

You could try putting something warm around the next like a tea cloth or something. ..loosen it up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

L woke up at his usual time, but covered in vomit :( . And it must have happened in the middle of the night because it was dried in. And this morning he had a fairly loose poo. Gah, I think he's getting his first gastro (I thought we had escaped).
    A did this 2 weeks ago. The poor mite vomited in her sleep and woke up at 5.30. She had loose poos too which turned white so I knew it was gastroenteritis. It took a few days for her to get over it but she was drinking lots so we weren't too worried.

The weird coincidence was that O had it around the same age so they both got it within weeks of stopping breastfeeding.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

Can I just say in-laws are more trouble than there worth!
    Hubby washed his hands of his dad..

Basically his dad who never visits or calls messed up our daughter's christening. To which its no ones business who we ask as godparents. We had asked my hubby's aunt and his dad told her to stay away as there is trouble between him and hubs Mam. So got a txt saying she doesn't want to be in the middle of it so she can't do it. Hub rings his Mam and she's no idea what is going on she hasn't seen or spoke to him since lucy was born.
    It annoys me that someone else can cause damage like this so now no one from his side is coming

It's always the same story

You could try putting something warm around the next like a tea cloth or something. ..loosen it up?

Thanks- I put a warm hot water bottle in a towel- and he actually fell asleap with it like that. When he awoke later- he seems to have developed a boil on his neck. Pharmacist says not to worry- but offered me a magnesium cream.

Thanks for the tips!

Can I just say in-laws are more trouble than there worth!
    Hubby washed his hands of his dad..

Basically his dad who never visits or calls messed up our daughter's christening. To which its no ones business who we ask as godparents. We had asked my hubby's aunt and his dad told her to stay away as there is trouble between him and hubs Mam. So got a txt saying she doesn't want to be in the middle of it so she can't do it. Hub rings his Mam and she's no idea what is going on she hasn't seen or spoke to him since lucy was born.
    It annoys me that someone else can cause damage like this so now no one from his side is coming

It's always the same story

I'm lucky that mine just give out about me (or so I am told by the other in law in the family) but I just take that as part of family politics. If they were to interfere however I'd lose the head. I'd say your spitting nails!

Hubby should prob step in because anything he does they will allow but if you make waves it will be held against you!

Think we're lucky his dad lives in Dublin we don't.. His dad won't answer txt or phone its childish..

I haven't seen said anything yet but will he messed up my sons christening too.. Fuming is understatement today my heads fried am not a happy bunny.. He has talked all his side out of going now.. It's Lucy's day so I don't see why they would stay away even if what he said was true it isn't taking sides when she's seperate from his Mam and Dad.. We HATE family parties

Think we're lucky his dad lives in Dublin we don't.. His dad won't answer txt or phone its childish..

I haven't seen said anything yet but will he messed up my sons christening too.. Fuming is understatement today my heads fried am not a happy bunny.. He has talked all his side out of going now.. It's Lucy's day so I don't see why they would stay away even if what he said was true it isn't taking sides when she's seperate from his Mam and Dad.. We HATE family parties

Ditto! You just cant please everyone. That's why I had the littlest wedding in the world lol

• Advertisement

Yeah we had tiny wedding too just way too much stress otherwise

The week from hell continues. There is green snot everywhere, no one is sleeping and work at this time have decided to reject my resignation at this time so we can try to work on a solution (Im not sure if that's good or bad though) they have given me a few days to think about everything which is good because I'm soooo snotty and coughy! At least the sun is shining! Hooray!

Growing up I remember the only time I'd be sick with flu or tonsillitis would be when it was gorgeous outside! Hope ye all get better soon

I'm praying I don't get sick couldn't handle two babies all day.. On another note got my first monthly yesterday so the heat is unbearable..

The week from hell continues. There is green snot everywhere, no one is sleeping

Snap. Little guy is up half the night coughing and I think he's cuttting his eye teeth so he's been miserable for weeks. Most days I have to give him neurofen or calpol and on the really bad nights, some dozol. Read this article yesterday and now I just feel like a bad parent!
    http://www.independent.ie/life/health-wellbeing/health-features/dont-use-medicine-to-put-toddlers-to-sleep-parents-told-30356746.html

Annnnd Liam has foot mouth and hand disease AGAIN. Sick of of it at this stage. And on top of that, the OH has a severe case of food poisoning.

All bets are on for what I'll come down with next.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Xdancer

Oh no I hope all the sick babies and parents will feel better soon!

Snap. Little guy is up half the night coughing and I think he's cuttting his eye teeth so he's been miserable for weeks. Most days I have to give him neurofen or calpol and on the really bad nights, some dozol. Read this article yesterday and now I just feel like a bad parent!
    http://www.independent.ie/life/health-wellbeing/health-features/dont-use-medicine-to-put-toddlers-to-sleep-parents-told-30356746.html

I'm not even going to read that because I am assuming it's something to do with parents medicating their kids. I read all that stuff on my son and I ended up in temple street twice with high temps that I could not get down because I held off on giving medicine. Your a parent and you know when you need it. My little one has been having Nurofen recently for teething. Thought it was the eye teeth because she was going mad grabbing her mouth and hurting herself more by scratching her gums. Waited and waited and no sign of teeth. She perked up for a few days and I kept thinking where are those bloody teeth. She was lying down laughing on my lap and I looked in and she cut her molars :-O

Learned my lesson now though. If temp sky rockets suddenly I skip Nurofen and calpol and go straight for paralink.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Chattastrophe!

I'm not even going to read that because I am assuming it's something to do with parents medicating their kids. I read all that stuff on my son and I ended up in temple street twice with high temps that I could not get down because I held off on giving medicine. Your a parent and you know when you need it. My little one has been having Nurofen recently for teething. Thought it was the eye teeth because she was going mad grabbing her mouth and hurting herself more by scratching her gums. Waited and waited and no sign of teeth. She perked up for a few days and I kept thinking where are those bloody teeth. She was lying down laughing on my lap and I looked in and she cut her molars :-O

I don't know what's the right thing to do. :(

I so very rarely turn to the "hardcore" medicines like Neurofen and Calpol.

The other day, he had a temperature and a (totally non-meningitis) rash and was crying all day. I assumed teething, it says on the boxes it's OK for teething, I popped into the pharmacist with him bawling crying and the pharmacist had a look at him and checked his temp etc, he thought it was teething, he recommended to alternate Calpol and Neurofen (while using Teetha) and the rash was nothing to worry about.

Later that evening when I rang the VHI helpline because he was still bawling, the nurse gave out ****e to me about giving him Calpol and Neurofen, said it should only be done under medical advice, and that the pharmacist's advice wasn't good enough. She said to get him straight to hospital - I suggested DDoc, but she said it was clearly meningitis and he needed to be in hospital right now.

It wasn't meningitis, just a viral infection, the doctors in the hospital said if they're ever in pain like that, keep an eye on temperature and alternate Neurofen and Calpol according to recommended doses. They said that if you're regularly doing it more than two days a week, that's when you should see your GP for stronger relief.

I'm just not sure anymore. I'm doing everything wrong.

The other day, he had a temperature and a (totally non-meningitis) rash and was crying all day. I assumed teething, it says on the boxes it's OK for teething, I popped into the pharmacist with him bawling crying and the pharmacist had a look at him and checked his temp etc, he thought it was teething, he recommended to alternate Calpol and Neurofen (while using Teetha) and the rash was nothing to worry about.

Later that evening when I rang the VHI helpline because he was still bawling, the nurse gave out ****e to me about giving him Calpol and Neurofen, said it should only be done under medical advice, and that the pharmacist's advice wasn't good enough. She said to get him straight to hospital - I suggested DDoc, but she said it was clearly meningitis and he needed to be in hospital right now.

It wasn't meningitis, just a viral infection, the doctors in the hospital said if they're ever in pain like that, keep an eye on temperature and alternate Neurofen and Calpol according to recommended doses. They said that if you're regularly doing it more than two days a week, that's when you should see your GP for stronger relief.

I would say trust the people who saw the child like pharmacist and hospital. If the
    temp gets out of control it can end in infantile convulsions which I'm told is terrifying so I alternate for mild temp between calpol and Nurofen and for bad temp or sudden spike give the paralink and get straight to doc/hospital.

I would also like to add that pharmacist sometimes get a hard time for advising customers but in all honesty I trust my pharmacist more than my doctor sometimes lol they have extensive training and can be very helpful sometimes if gp isn't really necessary and you don't have to pay them 55 quid for advice

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

I am not sure what the nurses problem was? Pharmacists are very highly qualified people and are competent. For one medical professional to dismiss another is very unprofessional and the nurse diagnosing meningitis over the phone (which (s)he is not qualified to do) it extremely wreckless. I would be submitting a complaint against him/her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Suucee

God afraid were gona catch something just reading this. Although 2 yr old has an awful snotty nose but think thats more hayfever as myself and OH suffering too.

Baba in foul form. Duno if its teeth dribling like mad and cheeks lil red but that could be from crying. Could be the heat. Could be growth spurt but looking for less but more often. And could be developmental leap. Due one now.

Re medicine. I always go with my instinct. If they are whingey and dribling etc i go with teetha first. If no joy i give calpol. If they have a temp i go straight to calpol. If it doesnt come down i give nurofen . When very bad i give paralink. My toddler got sick a lot for few months with horrible ear infections and very high temps. I usee to strip her off and wash her with warm water and just go straight to paralink.

No one knows your child like you do. You know when they need it.

You wouldnt put up with a tooth ache or head ache yourself. If your child isnt there usual self theres something wrong. And not giving them the medicine to help is worse IMO.

Oh come on, that vhi nurse sounds like a scaremongerer. Firstlym, press a glass to the rash and see if it dissappears. If it does, it could be just a heat rash or something. If it doesn't dissappear, I'd prob then take them to the doc.

Personally I found teetha utterly useless. I never ever gave him medicine until he was about 9 months and then the teeth started to come along with severe bronchiolitis and frankly, I'm not going to watch my child suffer if I can help him at all. I wish with all my heart that he got a break from the teeth/chest so he didn't need medication but that doesn't seem to happen.

I would tend to go with my gut...I'm sure I dont get it right alot of the time but my baby is loved, cuddled and I (and my OH) do everything we can to help him feel better. Think that's all you can do really. Don't be hard on yourself chattastrophe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    I am not sure what the nurses problem was? Pharmacists are very highly qualified people and are competent. For one medical professional to dismiss another is very unprofessional and the nurse diagnosing meningitis over the phone (which (s)he is not qualified to do) it extremely wreckless. I would be submitting a complaint against him/her.

The problem with these medical lines is that the person cannot actually see the child or check them over so they automatically jump to the most extreme thing it could be just to cover their asses. If they told you not to bring him to hospital and just to give him medicine and it turned out he did have meningitis and he died then they'd be responsible for that.

I'd trust a pharmacist over a nurse line any day.

And Chatterpillar, you are NOT doing everything wrong. Trust your instincts and keep doing what you're doing. William seems like a very happy little child so stop worrying :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭loubian

A is in the horrors too. Her nose is like a tap, green goo a flowing, her teeth are driving her bonkers and she has a nappy rash/possible thrush. She goes crazy to itch her bum once the nappy is off n screams. Is there anything I can put in her bath that would help?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

January wrote: »
    The problem with these medical lines is that the person cannot actually see the child or check them over so they automatically jump to the most extreme thing it could be just to cover their asses. If they told you not to bring him to hospital and just to give him medicine and it turned out he did have meningitis and he died then they'd be responsible for that.

Sure but then I would say 'I think it is best you bring jnr to the hospital so we can rule out meningitis' rather than 'it was clearly meningitis and he needed to be in hospital right now'. :eek: I can only imagine the panic that poor Chattas felt.

I remember years ago I got a call from a nurse in the nursing home where my Dad was to say he was very sick and could I come up. I asked her how sick? And she says 'Well I'm not a doctor but I have seen this many times before and I would think you should prepare for the worst and call siblings home from abroad'. So I rang everybody to let them know (big family) and headed out to see him. By the time I got there (2 hours after she called me) my Dad was sitting in his chair smoking his pipe wondering what all the fuss was about. The doctor had come and said he was dehydrated, they hydrated him and he was fine.
    Cue calling everybody again (like an absolute spa) saying sorry lads false alarm.

What the nurse said seems strange to me. All the advice I've been given is that you can give a dose of paracetamol once temp goes over 38.5. It's better to bring the temp down as soon as possible. Then if the temp continuously rises as the drug wears off, go to your doctor. Personally, I'd be too afraid to leave a high temp without treating.

January wrote: »

And Chatterpillar, you are NOT doing everything wrong. Trust your instincts and keep doing what you're doing. William seems like a very happy little child so stop worrying :)
    Some medical professionals are very afraid of giving a definitive diagnosis, they want to pass the responsibility to someone else!
    My OH was suffering bad abdominal pain with bad constipation (sorry for the tmi). GP was useless, was afraid in case it was something else so send him 50 K to Kilkenny to the A and E with "suspected appendicitis". He waited hours, blocked a bed for a night due to tests, and what did the docs in the hospital say? "Yep it's constipation, here's a laxative, bye bye".
    Someone didn't get a bed because of that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭galah

I have totally the opposite experience with phone nurses, once I was told my baby was just teething when he actually had an ear infection, and another time I was told baby was probably a bit off due to vaccine, which turned out to be a nasty virus and we ended up in hospital for four days. (Baby was 9 weeks at the time).Those nurses were almost making me out as a hysterical mum, which I most certainly am not. Always trust your instincts, and better to bring them to a doc unnecessarily rather than fail to bring them at all.

The whole medication thing annoys me, this is about parents just trying to shut their kids up by giving them meds, for example on long journeys (who does that.!?) not when they're actually sick. So don't worry and continue as you would. If baby is sick, give them meds. If they're not, then don't.

• Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭Neyite

What the nurse said seems strange to me. All the advice I've been given is that you can give a dose of paracetamol once temp goes over 38.5. It's better to bring the temp down as soon as possible. Then if the temp continuously rises as the drug wears off, go to your doctor. Personally, I'd be too afraid to leave a high temp without treating.

Yep, I wont risk not treating a high temperature. I do exactly what you do. Do everything to get the temp down, but if it doesnt come down or baby is not any more at ease, its neenaws all the way to the doctor.

Its a rare adult that will put up with pain for hours or a full day without taking something for it so why wouldnt we give your own baby the same respite?

Ear infection here- with swollen lymph nodes. :(
    Feel so sorry for the little guy.

Really need to start sleep training

Ear infection here- with swollen lymph nodes. :(
    Feel so sorry for the little guy.

Oh god the poor little man. Hope he is feeling better today.

Oh god the poor little man. Hope he is feeling better today.

Has an antibiotic- he managed to vomit spectacularly all over himself, his bed, the carpet in 3 rooms, etc last night. Poor mite came in to our bed and said sorry- I didn't even know what he was sorry for. Cleanup took a while- but he eventually fell asleap in his favourite dinosaur bed linen- with a bottle of milk. No ill effects- and this morning- he was up before the crack of dawn, insisting on doing a jigsaw- so he obviously feels a little better.

I've never had ear aches- so I can only imagine how painful they are.

• Advertisement

Has an antibiotic- he managed to vomit spectacularly all over himself, his bed, the carpet in 3 rooms, etc last night. Poor mite came in to our bed and said sorry- I didn't even know what he was sorry for. Cleanup took a while- but he eventually fell asleap in his favourite dinosaur bed linen- with a bottle of milk. No ill effects- and this morning- he was up before the crack of dawn, insisting on doing a jigsaw- so he obviously feels a little better.

I've never had ear aches- so I can only imagine how painful they are.

Ah god they are very painful. Poor little mite. Hope he is on the mend.

Still lots of snot in the house here but everyone is in much better form! Past the actual sick part thank The Lord.

Hope all the babas are enjoying the beautiful sunshine :-D

I'm hoping to go back to college next year (Sept '15) to study primary education. My Irish is average and I've been thinking of putting A in to the creche for an extra morning so I can study my Irish at home. The creche told me yesterday that it would be an extra 35 euro, meaning it would be 185 a week. I think I maybe could afford it, but there's a part of me that feels guilty, for sending her in to get some time for myself and cutting our four days together shorter. What would you do? Do you think 185 is ok for 3 and a half days?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

loubian wrote: »
    I'm hoping to go back to college next year (Sept '15) to study primary education. My Irish is average and I've been thinking of putting A in to the creche for an extra morning so I can study my Irish at home. The creche told me yesterday that it would be an extra 35 euro, meaning it would be 185 a week. I think I maybe could afford it, but there's a part of me that feels guilty, for sending her in to get some time for myself and cutting our four days together shorter. What would you do? Do you think 185 is ok for 3 and a half days?

I did that course a few years ago and also did Irish lessons before hand. Made a huge difference on the course. Itd be worth it in the long term I think.

loubian wrote: »

Holy cr*p that's expensive (not very helpful, I know). We'd pay that for full time care in the local crèche! (Ours are with a childminder but I have the leaflet here ). But (this is the more helpful part ;-))if you can afford it and you know you'll need the time to be able to do your course tho, do it. Think how long term this would help you, it's not like you're leaving her in crèche just so you can watch tele and have a nap...otherwise you put yourself under pressure, and then you won't enjoy be able to enjoy neither your course nor your baby. If baby enjoys the crèche, I don't think she'll mind either.

galah wrote: »
    Holy cr*p that's expensive (not very helpful, I know). We'd pay that for full time care in the local crèche! (Ours are with a childminder but I have the leaflet here ). But (this is the more helpful part ;-))if you can afford it and you know you'll need the time to be able to do your course tho, do it. Think how long term this would help you, it's not like you're leaving her in crèche just so you can watch tele and have a nap...otherwise you put yourself under pressure, and then you won't enjoy be able to enjoy neither your course nor your baby. If baby enjoys the crèche, I don't think she'll mind either.

Funny you mention that... I'm considering putting my two in crèche so I can watch tv or have a nap :-P they have me wrecked lol

Funny you mention that... I'm considering putting my two in crèche so I can watch tv or have a nap :-P they have me wrecked lol
    Actually over here they have a thing called a "Halte Garderie" where you can put your child for 2 half days a week and it's pretty cheap, and you don't have to be working to avail of it, or justify why you need it. Mums use it to get a break and things done. I had L down for it before I got a couple of days at the creche.

• Advertisement

Actually over here they have a thing called a "Halte Garderie" where you can put your child for 2 half days a week and it's pretty cheap, and you don't have to be working to avail of it, or justify why you need it. Mums use it to get a break and things done. I had L down for it before I got a couple of days at the creche.

I have my son in "school" 2 days a week for 2 1/2 hours which doesn't help because my daughter is too young to go aswell ha ha my mam watches them while I am in work but I've been put on sick leave for the foreseeable. I need a break though they are driving me bonkers. They are up at 5 every morning and the days just drag and I'm counting the hours until bed time. I can wait until I can return to work. Is that bad? Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Xdancer

That's a brilliant idea!

I do have our toddler in childcare as well while I'm home with the baby. Felt a little guilty initially, but toddler thrives on routine, still sees his mates and our childminder does stuff with him I wouldn't be able to do as baby needs a good bit if attention. And in a way toddler got 2 years of full attention, wouldn't be fair to deny baby some one on one time ;) guilt comes through sometimes tho.

Grandma is visiting the next two weeks , and I'm really looking forward to the help so I can finally have that nap as well. or clean the house ;p I can't say it often enough, those that have family around and close by to help are so lucky!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

Our crèche charges €700 per month for 4 full days which is around €161 a week. That's very expensive for 3.5 days

Our crèche charges €700 per month for 4 full days which is around €161 a week. That's very expensive for 3.5 days

That's pretty good! Is that in Dublin?

• Advertisement
Advertisement