Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Newborn & Toddlers Off-Topic Chat Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

Oh my god...I am set to flip...a week later and he still hasn't twigged to tell me when he needs to wee. The only reason we escaped weee accidents over the past week is because I keep bringing him every half hour. 2 accidents this morning and I've had enough. ..hes back in nappies. I can't take any more wet underpants! !!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Oh my god...I am set to flip...a week later and he still hasn't twigged to tell me when he needs to wee. The only reason we escaped weee accidents over the past week is because I keep bringing him every half hour. 2 accidents this morning and I've had enough. ..hes back in nappies. I can't take any more wet underpants! !!!

We used sticker reward books- yes, its bribery- but dammit, it works....

We used sticker reward books- yes, its bribery- but dammit, it works....

Ive done it all...sticker books. ..jellies...toys everything. ..he just hasn't grasped that he needs to tell me. If I bring him to the toilet he'll go...but if I don't follow the 30 min alarm call he'll wet himself...every time without fail.

Ive done it all...sticker books. ..jellies...toys everything. ..he just hasn't grasped that he needs to tell me. If I bring him to the toilet he'll go...but if I don't follow the 30 min alarm call he'll wet himself...every time without fail.

We didn't bring them to the toilet- at all. We got character potties- he got a frog, she got a Disney Princess. They actually sat on them happily in the living room- in lieu of chairs- and whenever they used them- they proudly showed the results of their efforts- and received their reward. We brought them in the Art and Hobbies Shop in Liffey Valley and let them choose the sticker sheets they wanted as their rewards- yes, it cost a few shekels- but it was money well spent.

It did take us nearly 2 weeks- before we had it cracked- but we got there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Chattastrophe!

Just did a major clear-out of baby clothes. Two massive black bags full of stuff! (And that's only the things that I'm not going to bother holding on to for the next (maybe) (hypothetical) baby.)

I gave them to a pregnant lady through a Freecycle page, she seemed really happy to get them. :) So I feel like I'm doing some good at least, nice to think that another family will benefit from his things!

We didn't bring them to the toilet- at all. We got character potties- he got a frog, she got a Disney Princess. They actually sat on them happily in the living room- in lieu of chairs- and whenever they used them- they proudly showed the results of their efforts- and received their reward. We brought them in the Art and Hobbies Shop in Liffey Valley and let them choose the sticker sheets they wanted as their rewards- yes, it cost a few shekels- but it was money well spent.

It did take us nearly 2 weeks- before we had it cracked- but we got there.

Oh...we have a potty too and he's been going around in his underwear and sometimes in his nip and I've explained he can sit on it anytime he needs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Suucee

Has anyone bought or used a baby beanbag? I'm thinking of picking one up for the new baby but for the price of it, I'd want to know that I'll get good use out of it. We already have a tiny love rocker, our first fella loved it when he was a newborn, so I don't know if there would be much point in the beanbag but I love how they look and babies look so comfy and snug in them :)

What age is your older baba. My niece got one and its lovely . I was thinkibg of getting one but thought about. Eh every time i need to go loo or leave the room id have to bring either baba or toddler with me. Travel cot is a god send as he's safe for that 2 seconds. I put him up to his cot to nap alot now as he gets a better sleep. .

Hannibil. What age us he. Im considering trying. Shes 2 yrs 4 mnth. I tried a few months ago and she done well but i was still suffering spd after baba and wasnt able for it so gave in on day 3. I havent done anything since. I keep putting it off as i know ill be house bound .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

Just did a major clear-out of baby clothes. Two massive black bags full of stuff! (And that's only the things that I'm not going to bother holding on to for the next (maybe) (hypothetical) baby.)

I gave them to a pregnant lady through a Freecycle page, she seemed really happy to get them. :) So I feel like I'm doing some good at least, nice to think that another family will benefit from his things!

I have four bags of literally some 6-9 and 9-12. FOUR BAGS. Yet daily I could barely find clothes for her to wear, it is insane how much they go through!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Chattastrophe!

wolfpawnat wrote: »
    I have four bags of literally some 6-9 and 9-12. FOUR BAGS. Yet daily I could barely find clothes for her to wear, it is insane how much they go through!

It's mad. In the first few months, we had far too much stuff - all these little outfits, and millions of little socks - many of which were never worn, because he had reflux and needed to be changed several times a day and babygros were just easier than clothes, when you're changing so often.

Now he's seven months old and in creche and we're constantly running out of vests and outfits and socks, the washing machine is always on the go!

Need to go on a big shopping spree for him but I can't afford it any time soon. :(

• Advertisement

Oh...we have a potty too and he's been going around in his underwear and sometimes in his nip and I've explained he can sit on it anytime he needs.

We didn't have them go around- we had them sit there- on the potties, for days on end. Peppa Pig or something on the TV was a good distraction- and they potties served as seats around the kiddies table too.

We almost went nuts- it took well over a week, heading for 2 weeks- before they had it cracked.

Doing both kids at the same time- probably helped in our case.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

It's mad. In the first few months, we had far too much stuff - all these little outfits, and millions of little socks - many of which were never worn, because he had reflux and needed to be changed several times a day and babygros were just easier than clothes, when you're changing so often.

Now he's seven months old and in creche and we're constantly running out of vests and outfits and socks, the washing machine is always on the go!

Need to go on a big shopping spree for him but I can't afford it any time soon. :(

I have about 14 odd socks that have lost partners as someone loves pulling them off and losing them. Sure as they get older they get messier. meal times here had my lady changing outfits more times than a presenter at an awards ceremony!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

Has anyone bought or used a baby beanbag? I'm thinking of picking one up for the new baby but for the price of it, I'd want to know that I'll get good use out of it. We already have a tiny love rocker, our first fella loved it when he was a newborn, so I don't know if there would be much point in the beanbag but I love how they look and babies look so comfy and snug in them :)

I love the look of them too but I read somewhere that babies can overheat quite easily in them so it put me off. Has anyone else heard this?

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Xdancer

How old is he Hannibal? Maybe he's not ready yet?

Personally I didn't just put my daughter on the toilet for the sake of it. I just reminded her (constantly!) to tell me if she needed to go. If 45mins or so passed and she hadn't said anything, one of her dolls used to tell me she needed to pee-pee so I'd take the doll off to the bathroom and make a big a deal of how great the doll was. A wanted the same praise, so it helped a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

Suucee wrote: »
    What age is your older baba. My niece got one and its lovely . I was thinkibg of getting one but thought about. Eh every time i need to go loo or leave the room id have to bring either baba or toddler with me. Travel cot is a god send as he's safe for that 2 seconds. I put him up to his cot to nap alot now as he gets a better sleep. .

Hannibil. What age us he. Im considering trying. Shes 2 yrs 4 mnth. I tried a few months ago and she done well but i was still suffering spd after baba and wasnt able for it so gave in on day 3. I havent done anything since. I keep putting it off as i know ill be house bound .

My little fella will be only hitting 1 when the new baby is born (:eek:) so he'll be just finding his feet, I was thinking the same as you. Maybe I'd just be better off using the tiny rocker/travel cot for the new baby and buying a kids beanbag for the eldest and they'll both get use of it in time.
    kandr10 wrote: »
    I love the look of them too but I read somewhere that babies can overheat quite easily in them so it put me off. Has anyone else heard this?

I haven't heard that, it would definitely put me off, there are enough things to worry about with a new baby without that too :eek:

Edit: Was just reading about it there, apparently you're not supposed to let the baby sleep in it because of the overheating risk. No good so, it'd be too worrying and impractical to move the baby every time he/she nods off :(

Xdancer wrote: »
    How old is he Hannibal? Maybe he's not ready yet?

Personally I didn't just put my daughter on the toilet for the sake of it. I just reminded her (constantly!) to tell me if she needed to go. If 45mins or so passed and she hadn't said anything, one of her dolls used to tell me she needed to pee-pee so I'd take the doll off to the bathroom and make a big a deal of how great the doll was. A wanted the same praise, so it helped a bit.

That's what ive been doing all week. Every 30 mins going to the toilet. We've had very few accidents. ..but the accidents are because of the same thing. ..unless its a deliberate pitstop he won't tske the initiative at all.

We made a big game of it...all smiles...all support..used rewards, stickers prizes big cheers. I brought him out in the car on Monday. ..no accidents. ..brought him to the shops Tuesday. ..no accidents. I brought him to a toilet as soon as I could every time and he weeed. So he can hold on to it and he has control. ..but that control won't translate into telling me he needs to go. So he had two accidents in a row this morning between pitstops.

There's no reason why he shouldn't be ready. He's old enough, he can communicate with me perfectly fine...I just can't figure it why he can't say...'I need to go to the toilet' lol

Anyhow my head is done in with it...so he has a nappy on today and I'll tackle it for a 5th time in a few days grrrrr!!

Edit: sorry afer all that ranting I never answered your question lol...hes 2 and 10 months

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Ms2011

Aww Hannibal I feel your pain, been trying J the last few days & had mixed results, I'm not sure he's picking up the signals that he needs to go. Back in nappies for now though as my morning sickness has been too bad this week to give him my full concentration. I'll try again maybe next week if I'm feeling better.
    Surely there's a place you can send your toddler where they train them & then send them back like with a dog lol!!:D

Ms2011 wrote: »
    Aww Hannibal I feel your pain, been trying J the last few days & had mixed results, I'm not sure he's picking up the signals that he needs to go. Back in nappies for now though as my morning sickness has been too bad this week to give him my full concentration. I'll try again maybe next week if I'm feeling better.
    Surely there's a place you can send your toddler where they train them & then send them back like with a dog lol!!:D

Morning sicknesses? ?? Are you...???? Eeeep!!!!!

Congratulations MS!!! How old is J now?

Hannibal - I hope the toilet training will go better next time. Hopefully he'll figure out to tell you when he needs to go. Good luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

My little fella will be only hitting 1 when the new baby is born (:eek:) so he'll be just finding his feet, I was thinking the same as you. Maybe I'd just be better off using the tiny rocker/travel cot for the new baby and buying a kids beanbag for the eldest and they'll both get use of it in time.

I haven't heard that, it would definitely put me off, there are enough things to worry about with a new baby without that too :eek:

Edit: Was just reading about it there, apparently you're not supposed to let the baby sleep in it because of the overheating risk. No good so, it'd be too worrying and impractical to move the baby every time he/she nods off :(
    That's exactly it! It's impossible to predict when they're gonna nod off when they're newborn! A lot of people use the boppy pillow but it explicitly says on their site not to let the baby sleep in it. What good is it then?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

Congrats to the pregnant mamas :)

Hannibal you can remind him if his antics at his 21st birthday party :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭cyning

Succee I'm training C she's 2 and 1 month. I just went with her though: she's doing all her poos in the toilet and most of her pees. Poos are way easier to get the hang of for her. Can't get her to wear underwear though she takes off her leggings hides her knickers and then puts the leggings back on inside out!!

Oh and I'm not using a potty because they gross me out ;) just a peppa pig seat on the toilet and a step. She loves it!

cyning wrote: »
    Succee I'm training C she's 2 and 1 month. I just went with her though: she's doing all her poos in the toilet and most of her pees. Poos are way easier to get the hang of for her. Can't get her to wear underwear though she takes off her leggings hides her knickers and then puts the leggings back on inside out!!

Oh and I'm not using a potty because they gross me out ;) just a peppa pig seat on the toilet and a step. She loves it!

Ya big show off!!! ;)

Succee...im so sorry I missed your post earlier. ..I was in a bit of a rage :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Ms2011

Xdancer wrote: »
    Congratulations MS!!! How old is J now?

Hannibal - I hope the toilet training will go better next time. Hopefully he'll figure out to tell you when he needs to go. Good luck!

He's 2 yrs 4 months now, I'd like to get him trained before the new baby in April unfortunately he won't work to my timeline:rolleyes::D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭cyning

Ya big show off!!! ;)

Succee...im so sorry I missed your post earlier. ..I was in a bit of a rage :o

Ya as I was typing that someone was peeing in their pants ;) oops!

Congrats to the pregnant mamas :)

Hannibal you can remind him if his antics at his 21st birthday party :P

The way things are going I'll still be changing his nappy by then lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭Cunning Stunt

My little man has been doing a commando style crawl for the past week or so (kinda looks like someone crawling under a fence if you know what I mean - belly is not off the ground). Anyone else's baby crawl this way? Am just wondering if he will change to the more 'standard' crawl later, or if walking comes next....:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

My fella will be 2 at the end of November. For the last couple months he's been saying poo poo mid-poo or just before he needs to go and also walking into the bathroom and closing the door when he needs to go poo poo. Do ye think he is still too young to try him on a potty? I don't want to scar him for life as I realise he is very young for potty training. What do ye think? I'm happy to hold out for a while but he seems very aware of what he is doing etc...?

Sligo1 wrote: »
    My fella will be 2 at the end of November. For the last couple months he's been saying poo poo mid-poo or just before he needs to go and also walking into the bathroom and closing the door when he needs to go poo poo. Do ye think he is still too young to try him on a potty? I don't want to scar him for life as I realise he is very young for potty training. What do ye think? I'm happy to hold out for a while but he seems very aware of what he is doing etc...?

A used to always pee in the bath, so when she was around 18 months I started sitting her on the toilet just before her bath. She never actually peed in it until she was about 2, but it definitely didn't put her off training. In fact, I think partly due to that, she didn't need a potty and refused a toilet seat when I trained her. We just have a step and she likes to hold herself on the toilet.

So I say give it a try just to introduce the idea to him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

I received the mats ahead of schedule - they are grand - there is a slight whiff off of them but no more than I would expect from foam mats and even then I have to hold them to my nose to get the smell - they don't stink out the room or anything.
    This is the one I got - but I miscalculated and thought it was 3 square metres when it's actually 2 square metres. Having said that it fills a good bit of the floor, but my aim is to fill a whole room for him, so I think I'll be ordering another set.

You might be able to find the same set cheaper in shops - I am at a disadvantage living in Denmark where everything is ueber-expensive so I rely on amazon a lot...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/TLCmat%C2%AE-Alphabet-Number-Puzzle-Storage/dp/B002NGDHLS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1407845766&sr=8-2&keywords=playmat

Got these in tesco €7.54 :) they are reduced to clear so bought 3 packs (for me and babyminder/granny)

http://www.tesco.com/direct/tesco-4-foam-playmats/207-9376.prd

I swear if you rock up to me next time and tell me T is potty trained im selling my guy on eBay! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

My little man has been doing a commando style crawl for the past week or so (kinda looks like someone crawling under a fence if you know what I mean - belly is not off the ground). Anyone else's baby crawl this way? Am just wondering if he will change to the more 'standard' crawl later, or if walking comes next....:p

My lad's 10 and a half months; and this is all he does :) He can get up on his hands and knees and starts to crawl, but when he wants to motor he drops to his belly and off he goes! Some babies never crawl - both my niece and nephew went straight to walking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Roesy

nikpmup wrote: »
    My lad's 10 and a half months; and this is all he does :) He can get up on his hands and knees and starts to crawl, but when he wants to motor he drops to his belly and off he goes! Some babies never crawl - both my niece and nephew went straight to walking.

Again with the likeness. Herself is the same. Looks like she's about to take off standard crawl and then drops to the belly and is off like a rocket.

Oh think i might just try it again. It was because of my back that i put it off the last time. She had been peeing and pooing in the potty. O might just try skip the potty though and go straight to tge toilet it was horrible cleaning it every time. Especially the poos. I only done it for 3 days. First day loads of accidents, second only 3 and 3rd had 3 butbi gave in because of spd and insettled newborn. The money id save on nappies. .
    How long do ye stay in when starting. I hate being house bound. Being a girl i could get away with a dress and just clean knickers at least.

Suucee wrote: »
    Oh think i might just try it again. It was because of my back that i put it off the last time. She had been peeing and pooing in the potty. O might just try skip the potty though and go straight to tge toilet it was horrible cleaning it every time. Especially the poos. I only done it for 3 days. First day loads of accidents, second only 3 and 3rd had 3 butbi gave in because of spd and insettled newborn. The money id save on nappies. .
    How long do ye stay in when starting. I hate being house bound. Being a girl i could get away with a dress and just clean knickers at least.

I stayed in for 2 days and then she was back at creche. I was lucky in that she picked it up quickly but she still had accidents when we were out. I just made sure I constantly had plenty of changes of clothes for her with me.
    As for dresses, you'd be surprised how wet they can get sometimes.

MMM supposed to be going to a festival type thing on sunday . Ill try it tomorrow and see. when ever we go in to the bathroom she says wee's. She hides to do her poo's and also hates being dirty. she's like clockwork too so i know when she needs to poo.
    I knew dress could get wet but thinking less chance of needing to change than if she was wearing leggings . at home ill just put pants and a top though.

I swear if you rock up to me next time and tell me T is potty trained im selling my guy on eBay! :D

Hahaha... Id say S will be well trained before T! I don't want to start T too early as I've heard it can possibly cause a bit of trouble later if they don't take to it. Might try him tho with no pressure and see what happens. I'd say there will be a lot of cleaning up after him tho! Lol x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭bp

Yep that is how it was done in my house too and then crawling just clicked followed by walking....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭loubian

Why is it that when your bubs sleeps well you think something is wrong?! Not a budge out of her since 8! I know I should be counting my lucky stars! I want to bring her into the bed to keep her closer/hear her breathing!!! Oh motherhood and worry!!

loubian wrote: »
    Why is it that when your bubs sleeps well you think something is wrong?! Not a budge out of her since 8! I know I should be counting my lucky stars! I want to bring her into the bed to keep her closer/hear her breathing!!! Oh motherhood and worry!!

A day at the panda play cafe has that effect in this house :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭icescreamqueen

This is the most tired I've been since I had bubs. Exhaustion isn't the word. I feel so run down. I feel like running away sometimes. Does anyone have any good pick me ups in terms of food? I'm trying to eat well but I feel like I need an adrenalin shot to bring me back to life. I had a stomach bug last week too which floored me. Ahh hopefully things will get better soon :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭loubian

This is the most tired I've been since I had bubs. Exhaustion isn't the word. I feel so run down. I feel like running away sometimes. Does anyone have any good pick me ups in terms of food? I'm trying to eat well but I feel like I need an adrenalin shot to bring me back to life. I had a stomach bug last week too which floored me. Ahh hopefully things will get better soon :(

Have you anyone who can take CR for an hour every now and again so you can catch up on me time? Intellectual stimuli can also bring you back to life - what hobbies do you enjoy? N it's probably the last thing you want to do, but even a 30 minute walk in the morning can brighten up your day! :)

Pm me if you want to talk, I'm all ears xxx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Sorry to hear that. Do you take the post natal Pregnacare vitamins? They are full of B12, iron and marine extract so good for fatigue and general wellbeing so might be a handy wee pick me up to help you feel better. When did you have your little one m'dear? You sound like you're having a tough old time. I echo the sentiments above, could someone come to stay and help you out for a day or two? xx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

I took floradix the last time around when I got to that point of exhaustion and I noticed the difference within a week. I normally can't take anything with iron in it as it makes me feel very sick but floradix was very gentle on my tummy. I also ate (actually craved) spinach, liver and steak so I was obviously running on empty.

Millem wrote: »
    A day at the panda play cafe has that effect in this house :)

Was there Wednesday... Best afternoon nap he had all week!!

Was there Wednesday... Best afternoon nap he had all week!!

Omg it is amazing!!! Even though I live literally right beside it I only started going and now I am back to work soon :(
    Would you bring your gang once a week every week? Or would that be too much? I finish work at 12.30 on Wednesday so I was thinking about bringing him Wednesday afternoons.

• Advertisement

Potty training day 1

Up at 7. Said bye bye nappy. Hello big girl pants. Sat her on the toilet but she was afraid so said id try potty first and seat for toilet.
    I hoped in shower and told OH to keep an eye. He was getting ready to head for a walk with the dogs. A does a wee in her pants while im in the shower. I got out and they had gone for the walk. They arrive back and shes dry. I got excited. Grrrr OH had put a nappy on her.. so back to square 1. Pants back on. Watching her all morning. I knew she needed to go. Stuck her on potty and she done a pee and a poo. But yuck i retched like mad trying to clean it. Hopefully she will use the toilet.

Millem wrote: »
    Omg it is amazing!!! Even though I live literally right beside it I only started going and now I am back to work soon :(
    Would you bring your gang once a week every week? Or would that be too much? I finish work at 12.30 on Wednesday so I was thinking about bringing him Wednesday afternoons.

O Millem I've been known to bring him 2-3 times per week if I'm at a loose end!! But usually once a week for sure. Gives me an hour or 2 to relax and it's safe and I don't have to be running after him (well not constantly anyway). When it's winter I'll prob go a lot more aswell because I prob won't be able to get out for as many walks. They use to have a monthly membership where it was €20 per month and you could go as many times as you like! But they stopped that deal. It was great tho. Afternoons are squally a lot quieter than mornings which is great.

Potty training day 1

Up at 7. Said bye bye nappy. Hello big girl pants. Sat her on the toilet but she was afraid so said id try potty first and seat for toilet.
    I hoped in shower and told OH to keep an eye. He was getting ready to head for a walk with the dogs. A does a wee in her pants while im in the shower. I got out and they had gone for the walk. They arrive back and shes dry. I got excited. Grrrr OH had put a nappy on her.. so back to square 1. Pants back on. Watching her all morning. I knew she needed to go. Stuck her on potty and she done a pee and a poo. But yuck i retched like mad trying to clean it. Hopefully she will use the toilet.

Quote: Millem
    Omg it is amazing!!! Even though I live literally right beside it I only started going and now I am back to work soon

O Millem I've been known to bring him 2-3 times per week if I'm at a loose end!! But usually once a week for sure. Gives me an hour or 2 to relax and it's safe and I don't have to be running after him (well not constantly anyway). When it's winter I'll prob go a lot more aswell because I prob won't be able to get out for as many walks. They use to have a monthly membership where it was €20 per month and you could go as many times as you like! But they stopped that deal. It was great tho. Afternoons are squally a lot quieter than mornings which is great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

There is a similar place to Panda Play near me and I'm dying to go but not sure if there is any point until my fella starts crawling and getting around better? At the moment, he wriggles around on the floor and rolls over but can't sit up on his own yet. I know they do a special class once a week for pre-crawlers but outside of this, is there any point bringing him or should I wait until he's better able to move and sit up?

• Advertisement
Advertisement