Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Newborn & Toddlers Off-Topic Chat Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Suucee

dublinlady wrote: »
    It's awful :( glad ya have Tom off - so hard to leave them when they not well! Hopefully she feels better soon!

Oh it was its the first time shes been sick, had sniffly nose and teething before but nothing like this. I felt so bad in work couldnt wait to get home, She was in the bath when i got home and was in great form the miunte she seen me she had the arms out. At least shes with family when im in work but its still hard. So glad to be off tomorrow.

Pwurple so sorry to hear about your MC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

No one thinks the jelly mould is a good idea? :D i thought it was nifty!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭movingsucks

Just beware!
    I remember my dad doing a jelly in a mould for Christmas a few years back and he couldn't get the frigging thing out!!
    Cue hilarious pictures of him trying to use a hair dryer to heat it enough to un stick it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

My two hate jelly, dont know whats wrong with them! Even jelly sweets etc.

Its so true, when people ask the strangest personal questions about 'going again' etc.

Pwurple, I'm sorry to hear you news. Someone close to me is in the same boat...

I think my daughter is the carrier in creche. Every week I'm taken aside and a new illness is explained to me as it has broken out. And ever week everyone except my daughter gets it. Even the minders are commenting! Wait and you'll see, the little guy will be the soft chap and will be down with everything when he starts creche in Feb!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

pwurple wrote: »
    No one thinks the jelly mould is a good idea? :D i thought it was nifty!

its a great idea I just thought you weren't keen on it yourself....anyone else wanna borrow this shovel?

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    My two hate jelly, dont know whats wrong with them! Even jelly sweets etc.

Its so true, when people ask the strangest personal questions about 'going again' etc.

Pwurple, I'm sorry to hear you news. Someone close to me is in the same boat...

I think my daughter is the carrier in creche. Every week I'm taken aside and a new illness is explained to me as it has broken out. And ever week everyone except my daughter gets it. Even the minders are commenting! Wait and you'll see, the little guy will be the soft chap and will be down with everything when he starts creche in Feb!

my son was like that rarely caught anything. though I have to say I still believe the chicken pox was the best thing that ever happened to either of them. they've had no more than coughs and sniffles since...though I wasn't saying that at the time and I hope o haven't just jinxed myself :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Tigeress

Hi ladies! I'm home since Monday :) the section has just been so different this time, I'm recovering so much quicker & in alot less pain! The hospital was so impressed they let me home early :) had all my staples removed yesterday (which was awful) so glad that's done! I'm just loving Evan :) he's very good & although he feeds pretty much every hour during the day, he only feeds 3 times at night! The breastfeeding is going alot better than last time but my goodness my nipples are killing me lol! Hoping the pain eases soon.. Nathan just loves his little brother and hasn't shown any jealousy as of yet, he keeps peeking in at him in the basket & kisses the face off him hehe :) I'm exhausted but everything is going so well that I feel great! It's weird that you forget how small they are!
    I haven't caught up on posts just yet so I hope everyone is well & all the sick babies are back to normal and well :)
    Looking forward to getting out next week with all my boys :)

yay tigress ...great to hear youre doing so well. hoe cute does Nathan sound!

Night 2 of 1 bedroom, 2 cots!

Last night she went to sleep immediatly he took 4 hours to get asleep. She was like a thorn all day and he just went back to bed for the day.

Tonight, 1 of them has just found a dog that sings 'santa claus is comming to town' so now they are both awake again.....

We need a bigger house.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭pushkii

All this talk of more kids is making me broody , but as im a single mum to a 5 mth old i don't think i can do anything about it lol!! Is it really bad to have an only child ? Like don't get me wrong i love having my daughter all to myself but i cant help but wonder how she'll feel without siblings in the future.

• Advertisement

Did anyone else find their baby a bottomless pit? E is feeding every hour all day & all night and will feed for 20-30 mins at a time.. I'm only getting a half hour break then he wants more! I'm so full with milk that if I touch my boob it pours out lol! I'm exhausted.. N got his 12 month injections 11 days ago and seems to be getting a reaction :( temps and not sleeping.. My OH actually took him into the spare bed last night and slept with him cause he was so restless (he's never like that!) we are officially the walking dead today..
    I was with the PHN yest & told her I didn't know if I could keep the breastfeeding up as he's so hungry & it's hard getting up and down with the pains from the section and she suggested a top up in the evening once a day to see if he settles better at night.. I might try it tonight and see how he goes.
    I'm still loving it all though :) he's such a good baby and N just loves looking at him hehe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

Tigeress sounds like a growth spurt. How many weeks is he? There's a spurt at 1/1.5, 3,6,12. The first 3 are the toughest then you hardly notice them. It's so hard at the beginning (I can't believe I'll be back there soon myself :0) but don't lose faith or doubt your ability to satiate your baby's hunger. After 8 weeks (the 1st 6 being the toughest) breastfeeding becomes so easy. The best part is there's no sterilizing, making bottles, heating them etc. All you need for a day out is a few nappies.

Tigeress , do you have a moses basket you could bring close to the bed and feed him lying on your side at night?
    It might mean you would have to move less? My crittur used to cluster feed during the day and I felt like I was just under her all the time.

It's looking like the mark on my critturs head is actually a type of birth mark and not an injury caused by the vacuum delivery as I assumed. Have to wait til she's one to get a better idea of what it is and what can be done with it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

It's looking like the mark on my critturs head is actually a type of birth mark and not an injury caused by the vacuum delivery as I assumed. Have to wait til she's one to get a better idea of what it is and what can be done with it

Where is the mark? Is it between the eyebrows, maybe with spots on the eyelids? If so it's most likely a nevus simplex birthmark which is very common (about a third of babies have them) and will fade over the next year or two. Sam has a mark like that on his head and I've done a lot of research on them and I'm pretty sure his is a nevus simplex. There is some suggestion that they are caused by a mild trauma in during birth as the capillaries stretch and burst causing the mark. Sam was born with bruising in the area where his mark is and I was told it was trauma from getting stuck in my pelvis. (I was in 2nd stage labour for several hours before the section.)

There is a very small possibility that the birthmark is a nevus flammeus, which is a permanent mark which will get darker and rougher over time. If it is I strongly advise getting laser treatment for it and the earlier the better (it does hurt so isn't suitable for a very young child but it's definitely worth treating before puberty as it's more effective earlier in life). I have a largish nevus flammeus on my face and had it partly removed when I was in my mid teens to early 20s.

My son had a pinkish mark on one of his eyelids when he was born. I'd completely forgotten about it until I read the pods. It had faded and disappeared by 1 year.

Nah this yoke is on the top of the back of her head there's no hair growing on it, I've googled all the possibilities but nothing seems to quite fit it. The doctor didn't seem too worried but still I'd rather it just disappeared of its own accord.
    Thanks for the suggestions though :)

I think my sister had the simplex one and I had a big rotten strawberry mark for years so we are a right bunch really

Tigeress sounds like a growth spurt. How many weeks is he? There's a spurt at 1/1.5, 3,6,12. The first 3 are the toughest then you hardly notice them. It's so hard at the beginning (I can't believe I'll be back there soon myself :0) but don't lose faith or doubt your ability to satiate your baby's hunger. After 8 weeks (the 1st 6 being the toughest) breastfeeding becomes so easy. The best part is there's no sterilizing, making bottles, heating them etc. All you need for a day out is a few nappies.

He was one week old yesterday! He's the same with feeding today, very little breaks! I know he's getting loads of milk but he's just never satisfied!

@ moving sucks, I actually have him in the bed with me most of the night as he's feeding so often, it's def very handy to just roll on my side but I'm still very sore so I can't last long like that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭dublinlady

I wasn't an only child but loads of my friends were and I really think they're is no difference in how they've turned out! One of then likes her space a bit more - but the others are just the sane as me really - I think having siblings is nice - but not necessary as you would just rely on your friends and form sibling type bonds with them!

Tigress - respect - you sound like Wonder Woman to me at the mo!!! Poor N - I hope he's feeling better soon :( you must be wrecked!
    I know that some ppl will disagree but there's no harm in giving a top up in the eve - or even express a little after each feed so that you have a bottle that your oh could give E in the evenings! We did this every night for 3 months once A was 2 weeks old! My hubbie would give an expressed bottle at 12 am and I'd have gone to bed at about 10 - then A would sleep til about 3 so I'd get a few hrs kip!! You need rest too!! It's great tho your supply seems to be doing so well! Don't worry about the leaking etc as that all sorts itself out within a few weeks! Let me know if you want any advise on expressing! I was a pro... Lol! But it's important to get a good mix of foremilk and hind milk so the baby is getting filled up! Also remember to start breast feeding on the boob he last finished on so that he's getting the hind milk and then when that one is empty offer him the full one and so on! It is hard going and I know this time I won't be feeling bad if I have to give a formula top up ever - but ill try used expressed milk so that my supply keeps up! However formula does help them sleep longer periods sometimes as its slower to digest so I certainly will use it the odd occasion to get some rest so that I'm capable of caring for the 2 babies! It really does get a lot easier tho - and as the girls just said - it saves on all the hassle with bottles etc!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Ms2011

The best part is there's no sterilizing, making bottles, heating them etc. All you need for a day out is a few nappies.

This is the line the my midwife used to say to me so when I had to bottle feed I was expecting this major extra work load that didn't happen.
    I wash bottles with the dinner time dishes I'd be doing anyway & stick them in the steriliser. When J goes to bed I boil the kettle for bottles & a cup of tea, by the time I've finished my tea the water for the bottles has cooled. Making the bottles themselves takes less than 2 mins & heating them takes 2 mins in the bottle warmer.
    If I'm going out all I need is a sterilised bottle & a carton of ready made formula, no heating needed as it's already room temperature.
    I am very much pro breast feeding for nutritional & financial reasons but I found bottle feeding so convenient I thought for awhile I was doing it wrong :-D

• Advertisement

Oh tigeress, I cant imagine trying to feed on my side with a scar!! You poor love. I think DL's plan about the bottle at 12am could be an idea as my fella fed solidly in evening but then conked out so this seems to be the way they are programmed. A bottle around 12 am mightn't interfere with this and by 3 months you hope he'll be asleep at this time anyway!!!! No idea about supply but it sounds like you have 200% more than I ever had!

I cant think of anything else to help you other than more hands! ? Take help when it comes. I have to say I hate washing bottles, no idea why. I dont mind doing dishes, the washer was broken all over Chrsitmas. I just hate bottle brushes and the very bottom of the bottle that the brush wont reach!

Kids arent sleeping at all in the new room. The little boy really is a different creature to the girl. He's very sensitive to whats going on. She'll get used to anything.

So we tried the formula last night at about 11pm.. He was none impressed lol! He drank 3oz and within an hour cried for more milk! I've been feeding him every hour & a half all night and morning.. I'm exhausted! My OH snored the whole night and don't even wake so did N! We have visitors today so depending on when they leave we might head to Portlaoise and look into a hand pump or something, I don't think the formula did anything so I might try express a bottle or 2 during the daytime and get his Dad to feed him at least once during the night! Any suggestions on pumps? I don't wanna get anything too pricey..
    DL how did you know when one boob was empty? I sometimes feed him 2/3 times on the one side as he feeds really close sometimes and it never seems to empty?! At least that I know of?!

WMPDD how did last night go with the 2 little ones in the one room? We plan on putting the boys together but not until they both sleep at night! Luckily we have a few bedrooms so we can seperate them for a few years! How are you finding it?

Tigeress the Madela swing is very good. If you've got that much milk you'd probably hand express a lot quite easily. Put a bottle under your breast a d see how much you get. Sometimes, in the early days, I was able to get 4oz from hand expressing.

The general guide to switching breasts is when he's longer content on the one he's been feeding from.

Fair play to you! It's exhausting at the beginning but I'm sure even more so when you're recovering from a section and have a toddler.

Tigeress the Madela swing is very good. If you've got that much milk you'd probably hand express a lot quite easily. Put a bottle under your breast a d see how much you get. Sometimes, in the early days, I was able to get 4oz from hand expressing.

The general guide to switching breasts is when he's longer content on the one he's been feeding from.

Fair play to you! It's exhausting at the beginning but I'm sure even more so when you're recovering from a section and have a toddler.

Thanks ill have a look at that one! I can never seem to do the hand expressing?! It only dribbles out one drop at a time, I think I'm doing it wrong lol!
    It's alot harder than I thought if I'm honest but at the moment I'm determent to make the BF work.. That might change in a week though :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

Tigeress wrote: »

Thanks ill have a look at that one! I can never seem to do the hand expressing?! It only dribbles out one drop at a time, I think I'm doing it wrong lol!
    It's alot harder than I thought if I'm honest but at the moment I'm determent to make the BF work.. That might change in a week though :o

Sounds like you're doing a great job! It's so hard to see past the 1/2 hour feeds when they're so little but as you know yourself it will get easier.
    There are some good videos on YouTube on hand expressing :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭dublinlady

Tigress I sent ya a pm there about the pumping! But I could usually tell if my boob was empty if it went really soft!! Otherwise they felt harder! Whilst this dud settle as the weeks we t on I generally still found if my boob was floppy it was almost empty!! Haha!! Nice!!!! She would usually stop sucking then if I offered it to her and I'd know she was full but I'd know for sure it was empty if she started sucking again when I offered the second one!

• Advertisement

Thanks Liliq! I know it's sounds weird to say but I'm feeling quite proud of myself with this recovery and Breastfeeding :)

Got it thanks DL! Great advise :) some real good tips that I'd have never even thought of! X

• Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭Neyite

My guy would start fussing at the breast and pounding it with his little fist when it was empty, so I'd switch him over.

Just back from the PHN, E is back to his birth weight :) he was 8.3lb on Fri and nearly 8.9lb today! At least I know all that feeding is doing something lol! Got N weighed too and he's 10.8kg or 24lb! Little monster lol!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

L is sick since Saturday. He has a cold, and he's been coughing quite a bit. Luckily, he is still in great form (laughing and playing between coughs!) and he is sleeping the night. Also he doesn't have a fever. I'll call his pediatrician to see if we need to go see her but so far I think he's ok! Only difficulty, is that I have the same cold, and he has about twice as much energy as me!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I thought I'd share this here.. I was telling a friend of mine that my 2 year old keeps catching every cold that's going and she swears by this stuff..

infant30082010120900.jpg

It's a powder that you can mix with their food/drink and it's tasteless apparently..

I'm starting him on it today.. so fingers crossed.. looks promising :)

Anyone using it already? Opinions??

• Advertisement

xzanti I think I may give that a try. They pick up everything at this time of year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

Tigeress wrote: »
    Thanks Liliq! I know it's sounds weird to say but I'm feeling quite proud of myself with this recovery and Breastfeeding :) [\Quote]

You should be proud! Breastfeeding is natural, blah blah blah, but it's still really hard work! I read this 'breast feeding for shallow reasons' thing the other day- you're burning 500-800 kcal s day by sitting down Breastfeeding, that's a serious amount if energy.
    That weight gain tells it all as well!

I'm thinking I might get the udo's or some probiotic for R as well, especially with the bugs that go around at this time of year.

I think probiotics and vit d are great for everyone, babies included. When I was in south africa, they prescribe a probiotic for after any antibiotic, to put back in the good ones. We have been pretty lucky with sickness this year, so I forgot about them.

I should take something like that myself, I am so run down I am getting every tiny thing. Hanging out in the bathroom mainly today. i managed to trip over the stairgate yesterday, fell down a few stairs and hurt my hip, and i somehow caught both the vommiting bug and a headcold at the same time. Bleurg. The man and the babs are in top form though thank goodness, not a bother on them.

Tiny square of dry toast has stayed in for 20 minutes now, so it's looking up. Hopefully will be able to disinfect the place in a while before they get home so they don't get it.

Pwurple hope your feeling better soon.

A is back to herself and eating me out of house and home. She's making up for not eating when she was sick anyway.
    On a side note do any of ye use conditioner or anything for de knotting in your l/o's hair. A is 8.5 months and has a decent amount of hair but at the back it is always matted in the morning or after a long nap . I brush it out and then have to comb it out but lately its getting worse, probably from all the moving around in the cot. Sil said about trying the kids leave in conditioner spray to brush it out.

I put a pea sized amount of conditioner in when i am washing it. Just my own one. Her hair is curly, it gets mad without conditioner.

be careful with yourself pwruple...hope you're better soon.

tigress hope Es eating settles soon and you get some rest.

succee have you tried a ghd ;)

the little fella has developed a turn in his eye...just like his older brother but younger and more obvious and more immediate...just happened over night. if I cover his good eye it seems to reset the not so good one, so I'm hoping a bit of patching may solve it. we've an appointment with the ophthamolgist for the eldest in two weeks so its good timing, we'll get the youngest seen to on the back of it..

tis all fun and games ;)

Might try a bit of conditioner so, i was just concered about using it on her little head.

Hannibal what age is he. When i brought A to 3 month check with phn she noticed one. i hadnt noticed it until then as it is very slight. she said she would send for an appointment with opthamologist. Hadnt heard anything by 6 months so rang phn and she checked and said appointment has gone in but they have to wait until she is 8 - 9 months before they examine there eyes so she said it would be this month. I still havent heard anything, she'l be 9 months in 2 weeks so if i havent heard anything by then i think i may ring them. i thought they get a normal developmental check at 9 months anyway so hopefully ill hear something soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Ms2011

J finally said his first word - was it 'Mama' who is at his beck & call everyday, no of course not it was his idol 'Dada'.
    Just to rub it in when I was putting him to bed he took out his soother & spent about 10 minutes lying in the dark screaming DADA DADA DADA...:-D

Ms2011 don't worry you'll be hearing MA-MMY soon enough!!! Believe me! I think saying dada first is to compensate for mostly saying mammy later on!

Ms2011 wrote: »
    J finally said his first word - was it 'Mama' who is at his beck & call everyday, no of course not it was his idol 'Dada'.
    Just to rub it in when I was putting him to bed he took out his soother & spent about 10 minutes lying in the dark screaming DADA DADA DADA...:-D
    L only says mama when he is sad, it's dada all the other hours of the day!

I was trying to get him to say mama to me the other day, he looked at me out of the side of his eyes, put a little smile on his face, and then ROARED DADADADA and burst out laughing. You'd swear he knew what he was at! :) He can even say "papa" now too (French dada).

• Advertisement

Haha ms...they're such traitors aren't they :P

he's 15 months succee ....keep chasing them...I hope you get your appointment soon. though we went private in th end with the eldest because th waiting list was so long.

oh MS there gas. A said Ma ma very early and then said da da about a month or 2 later. Her latest is yea or MA when she wants something. She was planning on her tummy with a little ball yesterday and it rolled away from her she just looked and me and said MAAA . I try to say mama and she just laughs.
    When anyone is leaving we always wave bye bye and she wont do it but every time she see's herself in the mirror she waves and starts shouting .
    Thanks Hannibal, ill give them a ring if i dont hear anything within the nnext few weeks, they did tell me she needs be 8-9 months. Its only very slight. I hardly even notice it never mind anyone else. The is a history of bad eye sight on both sides of the family, my dad and brother and her daddys nephew all have a lazy eye but dont know if family history comes into it. And everyone on my side wears glasses.

Suucee wrote: »
    oh MS there gas. A said Ma ma very early and then said da da about a month or 2 later. Her latest is yea or MA when she wants something. She was planning on her tummy with a little ball yesterday and it rolled away from her she just looked and me and said MAAA . I try to say mama and she just laughs.
    When anyone is leaving we always wave bye bye and she wont do it but every time she see's herself in the mirror she waves and starts shouting .
    Thanks Hannibal, ill give them a ring if i dont hear anything within the nnext few weeks, they did tell me she needs be 8-9 months. Its only very slight. I hardly even notice it never mind anyone else. The is a history of bad eye sight on both sides of the family, my dad and brother and her daddys nephew all have a lazy eye but dont know if family history comes into it. And everyone on my side wears glasses.

L likes waving but he does it quite randomly, EXCEPT when we pass a mirror, he shouts for me to stop so he can wave at himself!

My crittur is fascinated by us clapping our hands and hers but she won't do it herself. She will, however, pick up two of her toys and bash them together repeatedly...
    Only says mama when she's annoyed or tired

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

So E got invited to a party from one of her friends in crèche. She'll be 3 in april and he is 3 in couple of weeks. She's been in same room as him for nearly 18 months. Only problem is I don't no his parents, every1 comes at different times doing drop offs and collections. Would you still bring her to party? I don't have any friends with kids so be nice for her to see n play with friends at weekend. But I would feel strange. Is this normal or am I over thinking it

bulmersgal wrote: »
    So E got invited to a party from one of her friends in crèche. She'll be 3 in april and he is 3 in couple of weeks. She's been in same room as him for nearly 18 months. Only problem is I don't no his parents, every1 comes at different times doing drop offs and collections. Would you still bring her to party? I don't have any friends with kids so be nice for her to see n play with friends at weekend. But I would feel strange. Is this normal or am I over thinking it

hey bulmersgal! :D yeah id still bring her...I had the same earlier this year. my son was invited to a party earlier this year and I didnt know the parents...but I brought him. its great to see them all interacting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Suucee wrote: »
    On a side note do any of ye use conditioner or anything for de knotting in your l/o's hair. A is 8.5 months and has a decent amount of hair but at the back it is always matted in the morning or after a long nap . I brush it out and then have to comb it out but lately its getting worse, probably from all the moving around in the cot. Sil said about trying the kids leave in conditioner spray to brush it out.

My little one has a big head of curly hair. I used the Johnson & Johnson spray in conditioner for a while and think that helped but got lazy about using it then. Over Christmas I was in the chemist and saw a 'tangle teezer' hairbrush so decieded to try it (it was around a tenner). Its brilliant, haven't had one complaint about hurting her since, no idea how it works but it does! Its the same as this but just a different colour. Even when her hair is wet it brushes it without getting caught in knots.

http://www.tangleteezer.com/products_site.php?product=blue

Only bad thing I find is if I get carried away and brush too much it almost brushes the curls out and gives her almost a bouffant :)

I might try that, im at the end of my tether, her hair is just matted, I found J+J crap, tried Wella and Dove leave in conditioner, didnt think they were great. It takes 5 white choc buttons for me to get the big knots out, then its into 2 pony tails till the next bath!

Do you use conditioner with it too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

I put in keraste oil I got for myself, I put barely a drop but her hair is down to her waist. I do have to keep it up a lot to stop it matting. Before that I put in my conditioner then washed that out, then a leave in conditioner then a detangling spray

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭sillysocks

I don't think mine would be quite as bad as yours....I don't use conditioner as well as the tangle teezer but probably just trial and error if you got one. Wouldn't be any harm to use conditioner as well I'm sure.

Advertisement