Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

External Candidate 2012

• 04-01-2012 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭

Hi I was just wondering if anyone knows when I can register as an external candidate for the Leaving Cert this year? The website is still just saying it's closed for applications to sit the LC in 2011.

ETA: I have emailed but they did not reply.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 181 ✭✭BeanbagBallbag

The form is available from next Wednesday (11th) :).

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭Rabbitandcavy

Thank you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 181 ✭✭BeanbagBallbag

They've changed the date..

Now it says application will be available during the week commencing 16th Jan.
    They've made the form for your principal to stamp available to download though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭C__MC

Just after applying there and have did all the details. Its paid and I got my exam number. What do I do now, will the state examinations contact me or the school??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 486 ✭✭hollingr

i emailed them twice before getting a reply.

they've been really slack this year and left last years external candidate info up until very recently, really had to keep a close eye on the registration but it's now open.

Also important to note:
    "The closing date for receipt of completed application forms by post is 5 p.m. on Friday 10th February 2012.

Online applications will be accepted up to midnight on the 10th of February, applications made after this date will be accepted on payment of late fees see paragraph 9 below."

• Advertisement
Advertisement