Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

promoting Waterford: focusing on the positives

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

I see this thread every 3 months or so...needs more vikings!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭deisemum

As a blow-in I can say it's the friendly helpful people especially those who go out of their way to help visitors and on a personal level the men ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭ciano1

Blaas!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

4 tescos!

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

4 tescos!

5 = Lisduggan, Poleberry, Ballybeg, Ardkeen,Tramore :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Sully would have moved that part of my post to the county forum so I left it at 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

Sully would have moved that part of my post to the county forum so I left it at 4.

You were safe as I checked the heading to make sure it was Waterford and not just the City we were talking about

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭comeraghs

P.S.

The reason I'm including the facebook addresses is so that those who want to help spread the good news can "like" the pages & suggest them to their friends too!
    Up The DEISE :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Could you not just compile all the links into one post, rather than just posting every few minutes with new links?!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Ill take that as a no so?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭TheGormog

Great stuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Placebofan

Aside from our variety of choice when it comes to which Tesco we would like to shop in today, I can't see what else we have going for us.

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Nypd

Placebofan wrote: »
    Aside from our variety of choice when it comes to which Tesco we would like to shop in today, I can't see what else we have going for us.

I'm sorry now, that's a silly post,
    Waterford maybe on its kness when it comes to jobs but it has plenty to offer in the city and the county.

Not a big shopper myself but my girlfriend (from Galway) prefers clothes shopping in Waterford than in Limerick or Galway .... she says there are lots more boutique style shops here than there!

Sorry Sully! just seen your post now ..... tis just that I do be hopping on & off the PC .... I'll edit them if you want!

comeraghs wrote: »
    Sorry Sully! just seen your post now ..... tis just that I do be hopping on & off the PC .... I'll edit them if you want!

Iv merged them together. Just build up a few, send me a PM and ill add them in. Try avoid just sending me individual links every day! :p

All in one post would work better I think.

Advertisement