If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon DM38DAB

Options
  • 04-01-2012 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi Lads,

Am looking for a Denon DM38DAB unit c/w a reasonable pair of speakers & cabling. Can you see what you can do for me please, much appreciated. Or if there is similar unit/package you recommend let me know but I think the Denon for that price bracket is quite a good unit. Look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers Al

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey Apartsuit.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Have a little look at the following:

Denon DM38 + Monitor Audio BX1 for £329.95.

Denon DM38 + Monitor Audio BX2 at £379.95.

Denon DM38 + Boston A25 (Wood Grain Finish Only) priced at £289.90.

Denon DM38 + Dali Zensor 1 priced at £319.95.

How many meters of cable would you require?

Again apologies for the delay in getting back to you on this :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 apartsuit

Hey Apartsuit.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Have a little look at the following:

Denon DM38 + Monitor Audio BX1 for £329.95.

Denon DM38 + Monitor Audio BX2 at £379.95.

Denon DM38 + Boston A25 (Wood Grain Finish Only) priced at £289.90.

Denon DM38 + Dali Zensor 1 priced at £319.95.

How many meters of cable would you require?

Again apologies for the delay in getting back to you on this :)
    Hi Kenny,
    Thanks for coming back to me, I like the sound of 1st option with the BX1 speakers. I'd need no more than about 5m of speaker cable.

I'd like to go ahead with this and purchase it. I'd in Dublin, I presume you can get it there for me to collect? Let me know how to proceed with things. Look forward to your reply.

Cheers Alun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Alun,

Nice choice!

For speaker cable I can offer the Cambridge Audio Symphony 100 at 0.99p per meter.

Back to the Denon and speakers, what finish would you be looking? Check the link below for the BX1 finishes:

http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/products/bronze-bx/bx1/#/specification

We can ship the package to Dublin for £12.99. We could have this shipped to your home address, or the Philips Shop on Dame Street if that's easier for you.

If you'd like to go ahead with this you can call the store on 0044 333 900 0071 / 0044 333 900 0070. Or if you'd like to PM me your details I can call you.

All the best.
    Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.