Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reiki Healing courses /Holistic therapy

• 04-01-2012 8:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I am interested in extending my qualifications and training to be a Reiki Healer. Can any established Reiki Healers recommend a good place to train in the Dublin area and how long it takes.?
    I haven't got a lot of money and hope some of the suggestions are reasonably priced!! :)
    On another note I am a qualified Holistic therapist but I am struggling business wise: I have a website, advertising everywhere I can but I am still not getting many clients and I haven't been able to get it going through word of mouth either. I'm not make a living from it and feel like I am stuck in a rut! I did really well at college, people have said I am a great therapist and I work hard so I don't think my capabilities are an issue!
    Has anyone been in a similar position in this line of work (I do five Holistic therapies) and managed to make their business profitable? Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

I trained with Brian McCullen in Enfield www.solashealing.net, I also attend reiki shares with Ellie www.xhale.ie. I would also recommend http://www.roseleenmcnally.com/Reiki%20Level%201.html.

Building a business in any field takes time and requires a lot of persistence. A lot of people tend to do some voluntary work, as this can help to build confidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Gizmoisgiddy

Theres a course in Lusk on the 4th and 5th of Feb
    www.relaxing-reiki.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Greyfoot

Emadrn wrote: »
    I am interested in extending my qualifications and training to be a Reiki Healer. Can any established Reiki Healers recommend a good place to train in the Dublin area and how long it takes.?
    I haven't got a lot of money and hope some of the suggestions are reasonably priced!! :)
    On another note I am a qualified Holistic therapist but I am struggling business wise: I have a website, advertising everywhere I can but I am still not getting many clients and I haven't been able to get it going through word of mouth either. I'm not make a living from it and feel like I am stuck in a rut! I did really well at college, people have said I am a great therapist and I work hard so I don't think my capabilities are an issue!
    Has anyone been in a similar position in this line of work (I do five Holistic therapies) and managed to make their business profitable? Any suggestions?

Dear Emadrn

The answer to your first question is simple enough. I done Reiki 1 in a day. Level 2 and 3 shouldn't take more than a day either.

See my first answer was short so was your question. The second one will be longer since the real reason you are here: Why is my life not going the way I want? Why on earth I can't make enough money with the job I love and the job makes people feel better and happier?
    The real answer lies within yourself. Your judgement about money is in short that it is bad. You seem to hold a common view like most of the people.
    If you change your judgement towards money-use the same like the one you are using towards your job-and you will see that you will make a profit and career out of what you love to do. Money is not bad or good on its own it all depends where are you looking from. If you say its bad and people who have more are bad what do you think will happen? You are right: Money will still be bad, people who have remain bad and it will barely fill your pockets. Change your perspective and money will fly to you like never before. And do not wait until you get money because then you just strengthen your belief: I have money I am good. I dont have money I am broke.

Change your perspective like right now.

All the best to you.

Advertisement