Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Broadband contact info

Options
  • 04-01-2012 8:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi guys,

I had the pleasure (and its rare these days) of dealing with a lovely guy from Eircom Broadband who went out of his way and beyond his call of duty to help me and I would like to give feedback on him. Does anyone know of an email address or telephone number I could send feedback on?

Also I am a newbie so please please forgive me if this is posted in the incorrect place :D

thanks a million

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Thread moved to the eircom support forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

Thank you very much Sugarcoated ;)

Your comments are greatly appreciated, especially at this time with horrendous weather conditions affecting electricity and telecommunications networks throughout the North /-West.

Often Tech' Support get a raw deal, so it's great to get positive feedback. Such is the nature of IT - Broadband Support, it sometimes come across as being too objective. Tech Support show great patience under pressure. "A resilient bunch of 'guys' that often go beyond their job description, as you have pointed out".

If you PM me with your home phone or eircom Account number, I will contact the Broadband Support Manager directly. We will be able to locate the Support agent that dealt with your query through his logged case.

Again Thanks for your comments,
    Ant

Hi guys,

I had the pleasure (and its rare these days) of dealing with a lovely guy from Eircom Broadband who went out of his way and beyond his call of duty to help me and I would like to give feedback on him. Does anyone know of an email address or telephone number I could send feedback on?

Also I am a newbie so please please forgive me if this is posted in the incorrect place :D

thanks a million

Advertisement