Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

go4less j1 flights

Options
  • 04-01-2012 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

anybody else get to book theirs today?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Seeking Self

I'm booking with go4less and I think we have until the 19th to book flights

• Registered Users Posts: 36 john paulo

all booked now, great customer service outta go4less!!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Seeking Self

I have to say they're all very nice there. I was only on the phone to them today. I'm glad we went with them.
    Hope you've a great time!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Can anyone tell me are the Go4Less flights a 'live' price when you log in? (I don't have an account with them) By that I mean, is it the same price as if you booked through Aer Lingus or whoever?

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 john paulo

cheers seeking, same to yourself! Yeah ironclaw the flights are pretty much the same as the go4less website search engine.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Are Go4Less still 89 euro?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Beware when they ask you for a airfare surcharge after you've payed your every rising fees! Just tell them you aren't paying. They will squeeze you dry if you don't stand up to them.

Beware when they ask you for a airfare surcharge after you've payed your every rising fees! Just tell them you aren't paying.

Can you expand on that? Didn't hear that before.

I'm trying to book my flights, and I don't want to do a stopover on my way out. I'm pretty sure there are direct flights to Los Angeles from Dublin or Shannon, but it's not coming up for some reason, so I'm confused.

I'm trying to book my flights, and I don't want to do a stopover on my way out. I'm pretty sure there are direct flights to Los Angeles from Dublin or Shannon, but it's not coming up for some reason, so I'm confused.

All Go4Less go through the UK I think. Seems to be a deal with BA. You don't have total freedom in the choice over which airline you go with.

• Advertisement

ironclaw wrote: »
    All Go4Less go through the UK I think. Seems to be a deal with BA. You don't have total freedom in the choice over which airline you go with.

I see. I spoke to Go4Less and they said that the direct flights don't exist anymore. Kind of annoying. I had my appointment with them last Wednesday, and they still haven't opened up the flight section of my J1 account, which is impeding progress too.

Advertisement