Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorola xoom for approx €360

Options
  • 04-01-2012 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭

Hi,
    Does anyone know where I could buy a motorola xoom tablet for approx €360?

carphone warehouse is out of them online and is selling for €430 in the shops.

Pc world/currys are sold out for over two weeks and no new delivery date.

Can't find anywhere else that sells them for around this price.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 decbrowne

Hi,
    Does anyone know where I could buy a motorola xoom tablet for approx €360?

carphone warehouse is out of them online and is selling for €430 in the shops.

Pc world/currys are sold out for over two weeks and no new delivery date.

Can't find anywhere else that sells them for around this price.

Thanks

I've a XOOM to sell, 32gb wifi including leather case and gel case. Iv really no need for it as im getting one from work and wont need two. Its in perfect condition used maybe 15 times and has a screen protector on it. All in for 390?

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭ninjasurfer1

decbrowne wrote: »
    I've a XOOM to sell, 32gb wifi including leather case and gel case. Iv really no need for it as im getting one from work and wont need two. Its in perfect condition used maybe 15 times and has a screen protector on it. All in for 390?

Thanks Decbrowne, but the Xoom just became available on the carphone warehouse site this evening and I bought one for €349.90 delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 decbrowne

No worries, enjoy! Its a great tablet.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

decbrowne, do you still have your xoom for sale? :)

Advertisement