Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Clear the cache?

• 04-01-2012 11:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone how or where you do this ? B2K wont allow the kids to play, EA gave me 3 different codes to try but same issue.

Sony and EA say clear the cache and 100kb Online pass thing is corrupt (he can play normal BF3 but not the expansion).

Anyone know where this option is?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Playstation Network -> Account Management -> Transaction History?

That's the only place i can think of anyways.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭wcarey1975

Cant try it at the minute but a quick google shows this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

eddhorse wrote: »
    Playstation Network -> Account Management -> Transaction History?

That's the only place i can think of anyways.

Yeah no delete option in there, EA said try that.

wcarey1975 wrote: »
    Cant try it at the minute but a quick google shows this

All point to an option in the settings which i fail to see on the latest update, most of the google hits i got were pre april 2010. The one above references the browser tried that one seemed to only delete broswer histroy.

There seems to be another way but it wipes all DLCs and patches? Cant actually find that one either.

Is there no file management option on PS3s?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

dreamers75 wrote: »

There seems to be another way but it wipes all DLCs and patches? Cant actually find that one either.

Is there no file management option on PS3s?

its under game/ saved data utility for patches and such

there's also a game data utility

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Deleting all Game Data ad redown loading works.

Cheers

• Advertisement
Advertisement