Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clap your hands say yeah at the Pavillion 26th January

Options
  • 04-01-2012 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Just seen these guys are playing in Cork in the pavillion soon.

Anyone seen them play live?Haven't listened to too much of their stuff since their debut not sure what to expect from this.

I think they are also doing dates in Dublin and Galway.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭WindmillWarrior

yep they're playing Tripod, Dublin on the 25th.
    Really looking forward to this one, brilliant band. Seen them live at the Electric Picnic in 2006 or 2007 and they were very good.
    Last 2 albums havent really hit the heights of that class debut but they still have some great stuff

Well tonights the night and theres a great buzz on here for this gig! :D

Just one question for anyone who may know - this one has been moved from the Button Factory to Tripod. Why would that be? Poor-ish ticket sales - is Tripod smaller?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 188 ✭✭KnowYourEnemy

Well tonights the night and theres a great buzz on here for this gig! :D

Just one question for anyone who may know - this one has been moved from the Button Factory to Tripod. Why would that be? Poor-ish ticket sales - is Tripod smaller?

I work in Tripod. It was originally booked for our place, but ticket sales were slow initially, so got moved to the much smaller Button Factory which we also run.

Then sales picked up, it sold out, so we've moved it back to the bigger Tripod to cope with the demand

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭kingtubby

Enjoy it tonight windmillwarrior!
    Have my tickets sorted for tomorrow night in cork and am very excited

kingtubby wrote: »
    Enjoy it tonight windmillwarrior!
    Have my tickets sorted for tomorrow night in cork and am very excited

Cheers man, you too, very enjoyable gig it was.
    A mate of mine came over from Manchester for last nights gig. The mad fecker is now heading to Cork for tonights gig, then on to Galway for the next night! I think he quite likes them :eek: He also managed to get on the guest list for Cork!

• Advertisement
Advertisement