Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to get a set of drawers over to Germany.

• 04-01-2012 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

If anyone is moving over to Germany, or knows of someone coming over with a van, I have a (relatively) small set of drawers stored in a friend's house and would love to get it over here. It was left to me by my mother and it is time to find a permanent place for it.

I am not sure of the exact measurements but I think it is less than 1m high and about 40cm wide. (sorry for being metric.)

If anyone has another suggestion or recommendations of how to ship it over, I would be grateful.

Looking forward to lots of replies.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Orla_inka

Still looking for someone driving over to Germany who could take my set of drawers over.

If anyone knows of someone, or knows of a reputable company who would be able to transport it - that would be good, too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Orla_inka wrote: »
    Still looking for someone driving over to Germany who could take my set of drawers over.

If anyone knows of someone, or knows of a reputable company who would be able to transport it - that would be good, too.
    There will be a lot of people driving over to the European Championships in Poland/Ukraine who will have to pass through Germany to get there, maybe you could try getting it over that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Orla_inka

Thanks, Cool CM. I had not been over here for a while, so I missed your suggestion.

Good one.

Advertisement