Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wi-fi Tullamore

Options
  • 04-01-2012 11:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

My Mam has a Kindle she wants to register but has no wi-fi, is there any place in Tullamore that has it for free? Is there a password needed?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

ThePower11 wrote: »
    My Mam has a Kindle she wants to register but has no wi-fi, is there any place in Tullamore that has it for free? Is there a password needed?

Thanks

Offaly County Library. In Tullamore, they're currently in the old woodchester House, beside the old Post office. When they were in their old buildings, you could even surf from your car parked in the square. You login using your Library ID. Might be a bit awkward for her from a Kindle if she was unsure. But hope it helps.

I'm not sure where has FREE wifi in Tullamore? McDonalds maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

Tesco has free wifi, you just need to enter your clubcard number to access it. I was able to watch tv on the Filmon app on my iPhone while sitting in the carpark! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,951 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Usually McDonalds has wifi too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,586 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Think the Tullamore Court has free wifi also.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

Think the Tullamore Court has free wifi also.

Are you referring to "Court Hotel" or Justice Court? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Supermacs
    Brewery tap

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

IrishHomer wrote: »
    Are you referring to "Court Hotel" or Justice Court? :confused:

I'd say the hotel? Affectionately known as the Court. Know for a fact it had Eircom paid wifi til recently. Unless its free to some eircom users or unless they've changed supplier?

edit. No, For Fork's sake is 100% right. They've changed policy. Free wifi throughout. http://www.tullamorecourthotel.ie/Facilities-at-a-Glance

• Registered Users Posts: 11,586 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Yes, the hotel. I'm not up to speed on the wireless technologies on the halls of justice as yet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,060 ✭✭✭eggy81

Bridge house has it too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

chocolate brown has it also

• Advertisement
Advertisement