Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adhesive Thermometer

Options
  • 05-01-2012 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,527 ✭✭✭

Can you re-use adhesive thermometers with your beer kits? I have one stuck onto the fermenting containing that I used for my first brew. Am I supposed to take it off, throw it away and get a new one for my second brew, or should it be able to stay stuck on after I wash the container?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Mashtun

Paz-CCFC wrote: »
    Can you re-use adhesive thermometers with your beer kits? I have one stuck onto the fermenting containing that I used for my first brew. Am I supposed to take it off, throw it away and get a new one for my second brew, or should it be able to stay stuck on after I wash the container?

They're reusable alright. I have them on all my fermenters. Great non intrusive temp measurement

Advertisement