Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PR intern required

Options
  • 05-01-2012 12:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

looking for an intern for an award winning architecture practice. although this is an unpaid position, it could be used as a stepping stone towards a career in PR.

PM if interested

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Chet Zar

only_human wrote: »
    looking for an intern for an award winning architecture practice. although this is an unpaid position, it could be used as a stepping stone towards a career in PR.

PM if interested

Hi OP,

I recommend using Twitter to get the word out - there is so much interaction on there and you can use hashtags, etc, to get your message out to a wide audience. Of course you may already be using it!

You can also use the site linked in my signature to post a position, currently free of charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Intouch9

Tweeting a popular influencer will get the word out so so fast. Darragh Doyle (formally of boards.ie) is a good one to start with.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

What would an intern learn about PR at an architecture firm? Seems a bit dodgy to me.

Maybe the OP has a PR manager in place already?

Intouch9 wrote: »
    Maybe the OP has a PR manager in place already?

You believe that, do you?

• Advertisement

Do you have info to prove otherwise? Just giving him/her the benefit of the doubt.

Intouch9 wrote: »
    Do you have info to prove otherwise? Just giving him/her the benefit of the doubt.

Name one PR Manager in an architectural firm?

Really? You're that opposed to giving the OP the benefit of the doubt? I've no idea what his intentions were, but innocent until provide guilty and all that jazz.

Anyways... Now that you've asked. I googled it!

http://www.dezeenjobs.com/2012/01/24/marketing-and-pr-manager-at-wrap-architecture-and-design/

Of course I am. And that's in London where I can imagine there is still some movement in the construction industry. It's dead here.

Advertisement