Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iphone 4s prices same online as in shops?

Options
  • 05-01-2012 1:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I was on the 3 ireland website pricing the iphone 4s (pre pay)as I have been told its cheaper online. It's €589.00 Does anyone know what price it is in the shops?

Also would I be better of buying online or would i have more comeback at a local store if anything was to go wrong?

And Does anyone have any Idea how much it would be to insure it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,223 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Your best off buy it sim free direct from apple if your going to but it on pre pay, see here http://store.apple.com/ie/browse/home/shop_iphone/family/iphone

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Birdlover

its more expensive there then 3 ireland etc....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Testament1

Birdlover wrote: »
    I was on the 3 ireland website pricing the iphone 4s (pre pay)as I have been told its cheaper online. It's €589.00 Does anyone know what price it is in the shops?

Also would I be better of buying online or would i have more comeback at a local store if anything was to go wrong?

Theres only a tenner of a difference between online and instore prices with 3. You'd probably pick it up cheaper elsewhere. As for insurance the crowd that 3 insure with is a 7.99 a month direct debit and the crowd that Meteor insure with is 6.99 a month.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Birdlover

Testament1 wrote: »
    Theres only a tenner of a difference between online and instore prices with 3. You'd probably pick it up cheaper elsewhere. As for insurance the crowd that 3 insure with is a 7.99 a month direct debit and the crowd that Meteor insure with is 6.99 a month.

Ok thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Birdlover wrote: »

As for insurance the crowd that 3 insure with is a 7.99 a month direct debit and the crowd that Meteor insure with is 6.99 a month.

Cheaper doesnt mean better. Make sure to read what it covers first and the charges for claiming.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Testament1

Cheaper doesnt mean better. Make sure to read what it covers first and the charges for claiming.

I wasn't saying one was better than the other, they're just the only ones know off the top of my head!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

I wasn't saying one was better than the other, they're just the only ones know off the top of my head!

Im just saying :)

But im not even sure can you insure iPhone on meteor PAYG.

On their website it says Max Value Handset on PAYG is 350 euro

http://www.meteor.ie/plans/protect_your_mobile/insurance/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement