Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eMobile Proof of Address & Passport???

Options
  • 05-01-2012 5:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

My mother bought mobile broadband on the eMobile website yesterday, She got a text message today asking for proof of address and copy of her passport.

I assumed giving the passport number on the registration would be enough for that, or should she send a photocopy of this to you.

How does the proof of address work? Can she scan a copy of her Electric Ireland bill and email it to you with her order number or does it need to be posted?

What's the email or postal address these need to be sent to?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I just scanned my passport and sent an ebill (if she has one). Other wise just scan away

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Blikes

godtabh wrote: »
    I just scanned my passport and sent an ebill (if she has one). Other wise just scan away

Sound, both could easily be done, do you have the email address they need to be sent to?

Finally got through to customer care after being hung up on 7 times!

Anyone looking, The photocopy's need to sent to info@meteor.ie with the order number and name!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Blikes wrote: »
    Finally got through to customer care after being hung up on 7 times!

Anyone looking, The photocopy's need to sent to info@meteor.ie with the order number and name!

You sure that's right for eMobile?

godtabh wrote: »
    You sure that's right for eMobile?

Thats what the guy said, i asked 3 times and he confirmed it @Meteor.ie
    Practically the same company :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

The e-mail address is salessupport@eircom.ie. State "Sales Order Documents" with your online order number in the subject field and attach the appropriate documents.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Thats what the guy said, i asked 3 times and he confirmed it @Meteor.ie
    Practically the same company :P

Hi Blikes
    I am afraid that both poisonedstream and godtabh are correct and that agent incorrect. The correct mail address is salessupport@eircom.ie.
    If you have any further queries or any further issues let meknow.
    Tony

Hi Blikes
    I am afraid that both poisonedstream and godtabh are correct and that agent incorrect. The correct mail address is salessupport@eircom.ie.
    If you have any further queries or any further issues let meknow.
    Tony

Just aswell the scanner wasn't working yesterday and i didn't get a chance to send it for her yet:P

Thanks everyone for your help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Just aswell the scanner wasn't working yesterday and i didn't get a chance to send it for her yet:P

Thanks everyone for your help

Phew saved.:eek:. And any further issue with this let me know.
    Tony

Advertisement