Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reputation of Mgr in FM

Options
  • 05-01-2012 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

At the start of the game you can select what reputation your 'mamager' has before managing, from sunday footballer to International player. what effect does this have on your game?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

If you're an international then this can attract more fans to the club but you've a higher expectation to succeed. If you're a Sunday League player then sometimes it can be hard to motivate players to play for you but the club won't have so high expectations.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,231 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Makes a bit of a difference at the start but not much else. For about 10-15 games at the start of my current save the players just didn't respond to anything I did in the team talks or anything and were less motivated. After that when I was in the relegation zone I got one win and it turned everything around and there was no different to a regular game with a higher reputation.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I used to pick the sunday league footballer but this year I went with professional. Its still hard starting off though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

It's for job applications.

In most cases, your reputation needs to at least match the club you are applying at in order to get the job. If you start as Sunday League and Unemployed, you're going to have to start at one of the lowest leagues you have active. If you apply for Man United, they wont even look at your application. If you get to National, they might look at it but will are highly unlikely to offer you the job. Once you reach World class, they will probably offer you the job if no computer managers who are ranked higher apply.

If you start out with a higher expierence, you can skip straight to a higher level job.

As far as I'm aware, thats more or less all it is for.

Advertisement