Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Library = Cold Cold Place

Options
  • 05-01-2012 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭

why does the library have to be so cold and noisy:mad:

everytime i go in to get some study done, i regret it.
    have to leave your coat on and still the cold starts getting to you..

how do they expect people to study in a hostile enviroment.

REGARDS

D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭AG2R

I'm never cold in it, although i only ever use the computers and that room does be warm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

I haven't noticed the cold, but it's the ridiculous level of chatting/noise that really piss*s me off.

It's the noisiest library I've ever been in. I think a barrage of complaints should be organised.

Library is for working.

Want to talk? Feck off somewhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭AG2R

nummnutts wrote: »
    I haven't noticed the cold, but it's the ridiculous level of chatting/noise that really piss*s me off.

It's the noisiest library I've ever been in. I think a barrage of complaints should be organised.

Library is for working.

Noticed this today, I only went in to get a book but the level of talk was unreal

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Geansai Rua

AG2R wrote: »
    Noticed this today, I only went in to get a book but the level of talk was unreal

Its why I never go in there to study! Even in the quiet room people just make so much noise, shuffling paper, clicking pens! Grrrr..... :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Late Student

freezing ..had to leave yesterday as it was so cold

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭Monkeybonkers

Get on to the Student Union with any complaints. They are criminally underused imo. Better chance of getting results than posting on here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

nummnutts wrote: »

Library is for working.

This. Times a million.

Advertisement