Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Few For Thursday

Options
  • 05-01-2012 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,310 ✭✭✭

A man boarded an airplane in New Orleans, with a box of crabs.

A female crew member took the box and promised to put it in the crew's refrigerator,
    which she did.

The man firmly advised her that he was holding her personally responsible for the crabs staying frozen, and proceeded to rant and rave about what would happen if she let the crabs thaw out.

Shortly before landing in New York , she announced to the entire cabin,

"Would the gentleman who gave me the crabs in New Orleans , please raise your hand?"

Not one hand went up...so she took them home and ate them herself.

A young woman goes to her doctor's office, afraid of the strange development on the inside of her thighs .. . . a green spot on the inside of each.

"They won't wash off, they won't scrape off and they seem to be getting worse."

The doctor assures her he'll get to the bottom of the problem, and tells her not to worry until the tests come back.

A few days later, the woman's phone rings.

Much to her relief, it's the doctor.

She immediately begs to know what's causing the spots.

The doctor says, "You're perfectly healthy - - there's no problem.

But I'm wondering, does your boyfriend wear earrings?"

The woman stammers, "Why, yes, but how did you know?"

"Tell him his earrings aren't real gold."

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Advertisement