Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Viber/skype for 1st gen itouch

• 05-01-2012 10:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Is it possible to use skype or viber on the 1st gen itouch? Have downloaded the aps but can only use it to send messages. Is there a special mic i can get or some sort of ap to get Voip working on here?

Cheers and thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

I have skype on my 1st gen touch.. Just need a set of the apple in ear headphones with the mic/remote on the cable..

Very handy when im away just get some wifi and call away!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Viber

Hi,
    This is a member of Viber's development team.

As indicated on our website and at setup, Viber is not completely compatible with itouch. Therefore, we unfortunately will not be able to completely resolve any issues for you. You may install it and try it, or if you are having a technical issue, it may be helpful if you try to uninstall/reinstall the application.

Please make sure that you plug in your ear phone, this will activate the audio.

Thanks,
    Viber Team

Advertisement