Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby thank you cards -no photo

Options
  • 05-01-2012 11:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭

I have been trying to find nice thank you (for baby boy) cards online but am struggling to find nice cards which dont include a photo.. Most of the sites are for cards with photos. Has anyone found nice thank you cards?

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Are you looking for a plain card with nothing only "Thank You" written on it?

Are you planning to add your own photo to it?

We went to a little shop in the Blanchardstown Centre (at the Penneys exit) and gave them a photo of our Son and they did us up cards with his picture and "Thank You" on the front.. and on the inside they put "from Baby Xzanti McBoardsie" :D

Then we just hand wrote our own message individual to each visitor/gift giver.

I think they charged us something like €30 for 20 cards.

Hope that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

I got some lovely thank you cards in Easons.. they just featured a baby foot on the front and a nice verse inside..think they were about €4 for 6 cards ..;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭mum2be

Hi, I saw some lovely cards in M&S, wedding invitations, thank you cards, birthday invites, etc, so you might be able to get them there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭I am a friend

Thanks all. Yep I dont want to add a photo to it (am just odd like that :o ) and would need about 40 cards so I wanted to order them online. Just a thank you card from a baby boy along the lines cbyrd outlined but from a website...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

Try vistaprint.ie You can usually design your own cards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I used a pack of cards from the local newsagent. they have a celtic design on them and just say 'Go raibh maith agut'. The have them in Easons, maybe you can order online.

We bought a pack of plain cream cards and envelopes at a craft shop and then put the baby's footprint one each on and wrote thank you underneath. It wasn't any messier than doing one footprint (which we wanted for ourselves anyway) and it didn't take long. Of course some of them came out a bit weird (she had 6 toe prints in a couple) but it was a nice way to do personalized cards without the picture.

Advertisement