Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mirror to watch the car seat in the back of the car

• 05-01-2012 11:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where you can buy the mirrors to keep an eye on your baby when they are in the car seat in the back seat?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Ayla

I got one from a local baby shop, but I've also seen them in the local cheap shops (ie: Euro2)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 blueboots

I got mine in mothercare

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Smyths toys... the also have a baby sale on so you might get it cheaper;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭I am a friend

Thanks all :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I have the one out of the euro shop, I bought a goof few oftehm but the one from the euro shop has been stuck on the windscreen for months with out falling off. If you dip the suction part in hot water first, then bring it to the car and stick it on, the rubber will shrink a but and you'll be able to get it to stick.

I have the Lindam rear facing one for a baby carrier too, works great. Its go tempting to turn around when driving with out one.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

There are 2 types,one you use in the front of the car at a different angle to your rearview mirror and then ones you mount in the back so that you can see the childs face.
    We have 2 of them,Our newest one cost me 12.99 in Tesco and it is really nice.
    The brand is lindham and it is quite big and has soft grey edges.
    I find the kids love looking at themselves in them and giggling:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

I got mine in Halfords. They were a little bit cheaper than in Smths at the time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

I got mine in tony kealys and it's a mirror on a penguin type soft toy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭doubletrouble?

we got ours in bellababy in dundrum S.C.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭I am a friend

Thanks all :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Elle13

Hiya, in case you did not found the one you liked.. :-) I seen a really good one in Halfords, got my own one in Boots and they really have them in every baby shop like Mothercare ect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭Mrs Fox

I got mine in the baby section in Superquinn

Advertisement