Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great Opportunity

Options
  • 05-01-2012 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭

Wanna be on TV?
    Are you in the early stages of starting your business?
    Can you be in the Dublin area on Monday 16th January 2012?

Then we want to hear from you!

RTE are filming the next series of The Business with George Lee which will be airing for 6 weeks from February 6th this year. We're looking for a startup with a visual product who would be willing to discuss their idea/business on TV with us. We're ideally seeking an early stage sole trader or small business who have decided that 2012 is the year that they will go out on their own.

If you (or someone you know) are interested, then please email me at rebekah.brooks@nubie.com asap with the following details:
    Your name and phone number
    A brief description of your business/product

... and by the way, Happy New Year! Wishing you all a happy, healthy and prosperous 2012!

All the best,

Rebekah

If you fit the description of what they are looking for, go for it!

Air time on the national broadcaster would be priceless to a small start up.

Good luck.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭moggie4000

Thanks for passing this on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

If any one does think of going on this and they have a website, make sure the site can cope with the surge of traffic that the program might generate, lost count how many times i visited a site during dragons den only for it to time out

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Jimmy444

"please email me at rebekah.brooks@nubie.com asap with the following details:
    Your name and phone number" :eek::eek::eek:

Now why would Rebekah Brooks want your phone number:P

Advertisement