Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone using Digiweb in Rush and is it any good?

Options
  • 05-01-2012 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Currently using Vodafone and speed is useless.

Anybody tried Digiweb? Is it Any Good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Have a look through some of these search results.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭BrensBenz

Yes, we do. No, it's [EMAIL="cr@p"]cr@p[/EMAIL]. Pitifully slow; helpline is as helpless as it gets.
    Unfortunately, I've also heard both glowing reports and utter condemnation of other providers in and around Rush. Undoubtedly, your post will attract examples of these extremes.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭SmallBalls

I've been with imagine for the last 5-6 years,
    never any real issues, speed is always fairly decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭SuperStarHoney

I'm also with Imagine and I'm not happy with the speed at all. Just did a speed test and it was 0.11Mbps, best I've ever gotten was 0.87Mbps, enough said.........

Are there better speeds available in Rush from other providers? I'm not too worried about cost, just want decent broadband :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭SmallBalls

Speedtest done just now with a download of 2.3Mbps & upload of 0.51Mbps on Imagine.

• Advertisement
Advertisement