Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

alien perfume refil

• 05-01-2012 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

hey
    ok so i have a 60ml refillable bottle of alien perfume and i bought a refill bottle. the refill bottle came with a funnel but when i try to refil it its not so easy... it seems to take forever to go into the bottle. is there a certain nack to it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭mylittlepony

Sorry dont know but did you know that you can bring the empty bottle to be refilled in the perfume shop/ chemist etc, much easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 blondediva

niva*sis wrote: »
    hey
    ok so i have a 60ml refillable bottle of alien perfume and i bought a refill bottle. the refill bottle came with a funnel but when i try to refil it its not so easy... it seems to take forever to go into the bottle. is there a certain nack to it?
    Hi have you taken off the metal covering forget now what colour it is gold or silver it's stiff to take off but does and then insert funel;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭niva*sis

blondediva wrote: »
    Hi have you taken off the metal covering forget now what colour it is gold or silver it's stiff to take off but does and then insert funel;-)

hi im not sure which piece you mean, i took off the top of the perfume bottle. then put the funnel on the other little bit but like the perfume just doesnt seem to go down.. have u done this before.. its driving me bonkers!!!!! :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭niva*sis

i got it !!! there was an extra piece that needed to come off, yipeeee thanks for all yer help everyone

xxx:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4 blondediva

niva*sis wrote: »
    blondediva wrote: »

hi im not sure which piece you mean, i took off the top of the perfume bottle. then put the funnel on the other little bit but like the perfume just doesnt seem to go down.. have u done this before.. its driving me bonkers!!!!! :D:D:D
    Ya I've done it before it's messy the alien top comes off then theirs a cover with the spray straw attached which u need to take off which is inside the refill bottle then fill and replace but it was always loose after I refilled:-(

• Advertisement
Advertisement