Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone interested in ghost hunting?

Options
  • 05-01-2012 1:18pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 74 ✭✭

hi all id like to get together with like minded people to do some investigations around carlow.dont have any equipment as of yet but am interested in investigating same.anyway if anyone has any stories to tell or experiences to share then let me know .just pm details thanks a mill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Hi Matin

You might want to have a look at the following thread as there was some discussion there already on carlow ghosts and their related stories - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=60598279

there is also a book produced by some of the visitors to this forum on carlow ghosts -> Link

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 74 ✭✭matin

thank you for the link

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

matin wrote: »
    thank you for the link
    haunted carlow is for sale in best seller in carlow shopping centre. saw it on my way past today

• Registered Users Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭maccored

Apparently is was their bestseller over Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭doughef

Hi all

I bought 'Haunted Carlow' today.. cant wait to get started on it :D

Just so you know, I was in Eason in Dundrum yesterday and they didnt have it so I bought it in O'Connell St today.

Happy reading

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭maccored

cheers doughef - I'll let the publishers know about Dundrum

Advertisement