Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peace Commissioner Finglas Area/Dub CC/Dun Nth

Options
  • 05-01-2012 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi all,

Anyone know where I can find a peace commissioner in Finglas or Dub nth? I need to get some forms signed by one. I heard it should be free. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,351 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

They usually charge about €25 for signing documents and forms.

Had to pay it a few years back when i had no log book for a motorbike, had to get a declaration made.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 pumpingiron

garovski wrote: »
    Hi all,

Anyone know where I can find a peace commissioner in Finglas or Dub nth? I need to get some forms signed by one. I heard it should be free. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Garovski, I am a Peace Commissioner and would be happy to sign your forms. I work in the CC. You should have a passport or other form of I.D. with you. Pm me to arrange
    There is no cost for having documnets signed by a Peace Commissioner.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,832 ✭✭✭Alkers

If you go to your local Garda station they will have a list of the local ones in your area. I don't think they are allowed to charge anything but perhaps there is a difference between a peace commissioner and a commissioner of oaths? I used one for the exact reason as above (motorcycle logbook) and it was free.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,351 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Garovski, I am a Peace Commissioner and would be happy to sign your forms. I work in the CC. You should have a passport or other form of I.D. with you. Pm me to arrange
    Simona1986 wrote: »
    If you go to your local Garda station they will have a list of the local ones in your area. I don't think they are allowed to charge anything but perhaps there is a difference between a peace commissioner and a commissioner of oaths? I used one for the exact reason as above (motorcycle logbook) and it was free.

I obviously got ripped :D
    not using her again!!!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

There is a Peace Commisioner on Jamestown Road in Finglas. I'll dig out the full details later.....or you can get in touch with the Gardai and they will be able to tell you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 desmond tutu

boom_bap,i started another thread on this subject not knowing this one all ready existed.i asked for the other thread to be closed.sorry about that...i to am looking for the address of the Peace Commisioner in finglas please

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

nicos chipper ballybough end of Richmond road he is a peace commissioner if your driving and that stuck its an option you could use

thanks spider,i dont drive was hopeing to get one a bit closer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭earlyevening

Or contact a local councillor or TD. They're usually PCs too.

I'm sure theres a couple of them living in Finglas.

for anyone interested a peace commissioner lives at this address in finglas 161 jamestown road

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 anistine

Hi All,

I am desperate to find a peace commissioner in either Dublin 1 or Dublin City Centre. Could anybody tell me if they know of one? Thank you!

anistine wrote: »
    Hi All,

I am desperate to find a peace commissioner in either Dublin 1 or Dublin City Centre. Could anybody tell me if they know of one? Thank you!

I have tried contacting the person on this board who says he or she is a peace commissioner but no reply yet :( just really need help.

I have tried contacting the person on this board who says he or she is a peace commissioner but no reply yet :( just really need help.

Apologies, have sent you a PM.

Apologies, have sent you a PM.

Thanks very much! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭johnwest288

I got the address for one but no number. Can you just appear at the door out of the blue? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5 krisdublin

yea the peace commitioner is on Church street Dublin 7 near law libary four courts
    be happy to show ya were she is

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Lisa bass

hi I am also looking for a peace commisser, can you help please ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Hi,where abouts are you located??

I need to get a document signed by a peace comissioner.Im in the D9 area.

Thanks.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Try Ivor Callely on the Howth Road in Killester, I dont know of any PC's closer to you.

paddy147 wrote: »
    Hi,where abouts are you located??

I need to get a document signed by a peace comissioner.Im in the D9 area.

Thanks.:)

I work in Dublin 2, reside in Dublin 18

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 jambalap

Sent you pm can you please reply. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 25 jambalap

Thanks very much! :)

He can you send me pm with the details of the peace concessioner you have visited thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭iba

Hi,

Does anyone know of any Peace Commissioners in the Dublin 15 area please?

Regards

Iba

• Registered Users Posts: 5 dsuz

pumpingiron
    I also have some documents that need to be signed by a peace commissioner, i work in Dublin 2, may i ask if you can help me please?

sorry , does anyone know any peace commissioner in dublin city centre , Dublin 1 or Dublin 2 please? i need to get a document signed urgently , thank you

Hi, I have sent you my phone number by PM

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

Could a guard at your local station do it for you? Mine did it for me about a year and a half ago.

no, not for the form i need to be signed, thanks, pumpingiron has pm me, hope i will get it sign by him

• Registered Users Posts: 2 tabasco84

Hi pumpingiron
    I also have some documents that need to be signed by a peace commissioner, i work in Dublin 1, may i ask if you can help me please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

What's a Peace Commissioner?

Advertisement