Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peace Commissioner Finglas Area/Dub CC/Dun Nth

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

See here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

Interesting. Taking the burden off the police for notarising forms and the like.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 pappe

Hey all,

Anybody know the location/contact details of a Peace Commissioner/Commissioner for oaths in Dublin City or Dublin West?

I know there is a few threads here on this but they are a few years old.

Preferably a Peace Commissioner as I believe they are free? Just have to get one declaration signed.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 45 pumpingiron

Hi, I am a Peace Commissioner. I can witness your form, PM me to arrange.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 pappe

Hi pumpingiron. Thank you for being available, I really appreciate it. A boards member gave me one contact already, let me see how it goes. If any problem I would be happy to contact you. Thank you again!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭pastorbarrett

I need a form witnessed for work too. Any help pumpingiron?

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭pastorbarrett

I got sorted pumpingiron, thanks for the offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 darekho

Hi, I am a Peace Commissioner. I can witness your form, PM me to arrange.

Hello pumpingiron, I've tried to send a PM to you but the website didn't let me send PMs as I've just registered to boards.ie. I've read that you were a Peace Commissioner working in the Dublin City Centre. I need to have some documents (passports, birth certs and translations) copied and certified by the Peace Commissioner. I'm wondering if you would be able to help. If so, could you please advise your contact details and when you'd be available? Thanks a million.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 amiicutie

Kindly reply my pm Pumping iron. thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 janapickard

Hello Pumpingiron,

I'm also looking for a Peace Commissioner to certify a few documents for me. I'm new to Boards and am unable to PM you. Could you please contact me if you would be available? I work in the City Centre (near Trinity College) and live in North Dublin.

Thanks!
    Jana

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 section3

Hello, does anyone know of a peace commissioner in Dublin 7, the city centre or even D8 on the city side? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Stewy18

Apologies, have sent you a PM.

hi pm you

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Learphollach

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    There is a Peace Commisioner on Jamestown Road in Finglas. I'll dig out the full details later.....or you can get in touch with the Gardai and they will be able to tell you.
    IS Peace Commissioner still on Jamestown road do you know? Getting fecked about by one of the local solicitors who don't have a clue.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

IS Peace Commissioner still on Jamestown road do you know? Getting fecked about by one of the local solicitors who don't have a clue.

Haven't a clue to be honest. If you give the Finglas Garda Station a call they would be able to tell you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Learphollach

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Haven't a clue to be honest. If you give the Finglas Garda Station a call they would be able to tell you.

Finglas Garda Station has twice given me bum steers, and that peace commissioner has moved or something as the property was empty. I live just around the corner, so I called.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

99% percent[1]* of documents which say they need the signature of a Peace Commissioner can also be signed by a Commissioner for Oaths.

Yes a Commissioner for Oaths will charge a fee, but because of that they have an incentive to *be available *have an office that you can call into *advertise

Just google "Commissioner for Oaths" and "area name" and you're sorted

[1]*A Commissioner for Oaths cannot sign a Summons or Search Warrant, but your probably not a Garda, and the constitutionality of Peace Commissioners signing same is questionable

• Registered Users Posts: 10 rns

Garovski, I am a Peace Commissioner and would be happy to sign your forms. I work in the CC. You should have a passport or other form of I.D. with you. Pm me to arrange
    There is no cost for having documnets signed by a Peace Commissioner.

Hi pumpingiron - are you still a peace commissioner? can you help me witness a form please.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Coolest

Hi RNS,

Did you hear back on the PC?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭superd1978

Hi all, can anyone provide me details for a PC in around city centre / Dublin 7?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Local Garda station should have a list, afaik.

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭superd1978

got sorted, thanks. found one in dublin 7.

PM me if anyone wants address.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Ooh1985

superd1978 wrote: »
    got sorted, thanks. found one in dublin 7.

PM me if anyone wants address.

Hiya just wondering if you have the details of the Peace commissioner?
    Thanks

Advertisement