Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

faulty shoes

Options
  • 05-01-2012 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

good afternoon

just wondering if someone can help me

i bought a pair on shoes from Korkys in sept €65 and the sole has cracked in mid december, but only found my receipt on 30/12 brought the shoes back to shop and they said that the shoes were over 3 months that the warranty was up, however they did tell me they would send them off to be checked i just received a call saying it was just wear and tear however I clearly think I should get longer from a €65 pair of shoes which i only wear 2 to 3 times a week ,where can I go from here I was thinking about getting an independant survey done but dont know where to find one any feedback would be much appreciated

Comments

Advertisement