Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 in 1 cross trainer & Bike

Options
  • 05-01-2012 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi there,

Im lookin to buy an exercise machine for weight loss. I regularly use the cross trainer and bike in the gym so when i saw a 2 in 1 machine in argos I thought itd be perfect.

Im just wondering if anyone has one of these machines and what they are like? Reliable/worth the money etc. There are no buyers reviews on the argos site for the particular machine Im looking at.

Also, I hope im in the correct forum for this thread as I couldnt see a suitable forum in sports!!!!

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jayocnr

the 2 in one cross trainer is a great machine, from personal experience i can tell you that! its a good buy if you get one for the correct price!

next, I actually work in an argos store and can tell you that there is one in particular of great value (roger black as far as i can recall) which is half price at the moment. it is actually out of stock in our warehouse. the thing about most of these trainers is that they are home delivery, which is difficult for argos employees because it is a different setup on our tills. this info can only be accessed if you are in store.

ALSO, there is a small charge for home delivery (€9.95 inside Dublin, €19.95 anywhere else in ROI)

i hope i'm not the bearer of bad news,
    good luck with your purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 riddle_diddle

Thanks so much! I was actually looking at the Everlast Auckland model? Its on discount too, it has the specifics i want too. i must look up that roger black one? no bad news delivered however...i just hope the warehouse near me has some in stock!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Geansai Rua

jayocnr wrote: »

ALSO, there is a small charge for home delivery (€9.95 inside Dublin, €19.95 anywhere else in ROI)

Holy Cow... 19.95? :eek:

Can you buy one of these machines anywhere else?

Advertisement