Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Large plastic bags..

Options
  • 05-01-2012 3:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks. I am looking for large plastic bags similar to the ones you get with a Armchair. I want to store stuff in my attic without destroying it in dust etc.

Any links greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Anyone...

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭stacexD

Don't know about bags but I'm sure you know someone who works in a warehouse/factory/pretty much any shop with a big stockroom that could get you a roll of shrink wrap, ya know the cling film stuff they use for wrapping stuff on pallets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

stacexD wrote: »
    Don't know about bags but I'm sure you know someone who works in a warehouse/factory/pretty much any shop with a big stockroom that could get you a roll of shrink wrap, ya know the cling film stuff they use for wrapping stuff on pallets

Ya I try that. Cheers.

Advertisement