Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stonemason in galway

Options
  • 05-01-2012 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

can anyone recommend a stonemason for a job near oranmore, looking to get a good price for 50mtrs of limestone front wall with pillars? if you can recommend someone it would be great if you could pm me!

thanks
    MC
    :D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

A lad called Fergus Packman did my Mum's place, looks amazing. There's a number for him at the bottom of this page. The two photos look like dry walls but the ones he did for my Mum are all pointed.

http://forgemetalworks.net/traditional.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Spread

You seem to have majiked them away. Or were they built with the famous invisible stone? :)

Spread wrote: »
    You seem to have majiked them away. Or were they built with the famous invisible stone? :)

Erm, what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Spread

Das Kitty wrote: »
    Erm, what?

Have looked but can't find them :o

Spread wrote: »
    Have looked but can't find them :o

Scroll to the bottom of the page, last cell on the right. Or just search the page for the word "Fergus".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭Kannon

Stuart McGrath. www.stonecarvingstudio.com

He is based in Dublin but will work anywhere afaik

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 horsey guy

there is a guy in coldwood thats very good JJ Rooney im sure his number is in the book

• Registered Users Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭Blue850

John O'Malley from Cappataggle, first class work

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭cyberblade 918c

pm sent if you havent got it sorted yet -

Advertisement