Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hostels in Sydney?

Options
  • 05-01-2012 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

Please could anyone recommanda nice hostel to stay in anywhere in sydney as thats the city I plan on traveling there first thanks rj..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Balobas87

RJ59 wrote: »
    Please could anyone recommanda nice hostel to stay in anywhere in sydney as thats the city I plan on traveling there first thanks rj..
    Same as there will be 4 of us travelling the first week in April - I heard that wake up is good for meeting people and good craic although a bit expensive...Also heard YHa Central meant to be good location too...

Although looking forward to hearing other suggestions!

When are you heading off?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭RJ59

Thanks mate iam aiming for mid april early may heading over on me own :/ so wana get somewhere nice to stay after the long flight gonna be a lot different from the bogs of offaly .thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭RJ59

Thanks mate iam aiming for mid april early may heading over on me own :/ so wana get somewhere nice to stay after the long flight gonna be a lot different from the bogs of offaly .thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Base, wakeup, yha are all big ones based in the city. Though usually a bit more expensive but quality is high.
    There is a load of cheaper ones to be found in kings cross, coogee, bondi.
    Without being smart but hostelworld.com.au is an excellent source of hostels as you can only give feed back after you book through them.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Loulou1000

RJ59 wrote: »

Hey RJ59 :) I am heading over to Sydney around mid april too on my own. Looking for a travel buddy, let me know if your interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 Wild Rover

Stayed in the Blue Parrot near Kings Cross before, loved it. Great for meeting people and well run. If you're travelling alone I'd highly recommend it

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭lippy11

Booked in at Bounce in Sydney for a few nights when we arrive, seems to be a nice enough place.. Here's hoping :)!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Don't stay in Nomads. Complete dive!

Other than that can't really help you mate.

Advertisement